Car Decal Vinyl Graphics Body Stickers Side Decals Racing Stripe For Polo #168 on 2040-parts.com
深圳, 廣東省, China
Car Vinyl Side sticker checkered flags #168
*100% Brand new
*Washable and car wash safe
*One for left side,one for right side
Please see pictures for color choices and include your choice in the notes section of your payment or email me your color choice as soon as you pay. If no other color is indicated, it will be sent as shown(White).
NOTE: Some colors will fade(After six months ),for example: red,blush,soft pink,orange, yellow,purple, ect.Please choose the color carefully,thanks.
These decals should stick to any smooth, clean surface. These decals come coated with transfer tape to make installation very easy. Just peel off the backing, apply decal to smooth, clean surface, press firmly on decal, then remove transfer tape. Decals are not printed, they are cut out of vinyl. There is no background on these decals. The colored portion is the only part that is a decal.
The right method to remove the back.
Shipping time:Usually, The item will sent out within 3 working day upon payment cleared. Delivery Time is approx. 10 - 18 business days to most US / UK / AU destinations.
International Buyers – Please Note:
1.Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
2.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
3.This is a special order item from Japan, Korea, Hong Kong or other overseas distributors which may take approx. 2-3 weeks for shipping.
1.Because Ebay is a paid shopping website, please make sure you really want to buy this item before you placing bid to this auction. All sales are final. Non-paid bidder would be reported to Ebay;
2. An Email will be given to the winning bidder, including our contact information, payment and shipment. Please reply us after you receive our email. And we would contact you if you have no time to reply within 7 days;
3. Please arrange your payment within 2 days of the auction and payment must be received within 7 days after the close of the auction;
4. When you receive the package, please do the inspection before the deliveryman, and don’t agree to accept the shipment when you find it damaged. And please contact us immediately in order to make a claim for compensation from the shipping company.
Racing Decals for Sale
- Car decal vinyl body stickers side decals racing flames for mustang #211(US $14.99)
- Motocross racing sport supercross car bike atv helmet stickers 6 sheets(US $9.59)
- Motocross racing sport supercross car bike helmet stickers 6 sheets(US $9.59)
- Motocross racing sport supercross quad car bike helmet stickers 6 sheets(US $9.59)
- Motocross racing sport supercross quad car bike helmet decal stickers 6 sheets(US $9.59)
- Motocross racing sport supercross quad car helmet decal stickers 6 sheets(US $9.59)
The first 'Official' photo of the 2011 Porsche Cayenne We’ve been expecting Porsche to release details of the 2010/2011 Cayenne for the last week or so. But it now seems likely to happen any time now as the official images have started to leak out of Stuttgart (photo above). We’ve seen a low-key 2011 Porsche Cayenne tease already from Porsche with the picture on their website showing the 2011 Cayenne lurking in the shadows.Tue, 12 Apr 2011
The next chapter in the Saab cash crunch appears to involve Spyker selling Saab real estate to an unnamed financial institution, with the automaker leasing the property back for its operations. Saab has been forced to shut down production twice in the past few weeks in the wake of unpaid supplier bills, raising concerns that Dutch owner Spyker may be facing a liquidity crunch. The latest move is likely aimed at freeing capital for the automotive operations while the company negotiates for a loan with the help of the Swedish government.Tue, 04 Mar 2014
By Ollie Kew First Official Pictures 04 March 2014 09:00 This is the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider. The powertrain is identical to the 4C we know and love: a 237bhp turbo’d four-pot that can hurl the 4C to 62mph in 4.5sec and over 155mph flat out. So, let’s concentrate on what’s new… You get a soft-top roof to cover the Spider’s cabin, which now features more exposed carbonfibre.