Car-engine-preheater-240v-coolant-water-heater-1100w Type: 1100k on 2040-parts.com
Stankovany, Slovak Republic, Slovakia
Preheater 220-240V 1100W whit inlet PC cable
Modell 2015 whit one or two PC supply cable, extremely small, plastic shell, built-in circulation pump, thermostat and heater..
The Car preheater works as a water Heater, the cooling water is circulated and heated simultaneously, the preheater have built in thermostatic control.
DELIVERED TIME TO EUROPE IS ABOUT 7-12DAYS
PLEASE BEFORE PAYMENT WHRITE TO ME MAIL ABOUT DELIVERED TIME !!!!
Air Conditioning & Heater for Sale
- Ford f-150 1997 - 2004 repair service ac heater climate control hvac(US $65.00)
- 6 pack sea foam sf-16 motor treatment 16 oz gas diesel(US $42.44)
- 10-00471-04 contactor 12vdc carrier transicold(US $30.00)
- 10-00316-00 switch pressre carrier transicold(US $22.00)
- 66-129 discharge service valve thermo king carrier transicold(US $75.00)
- Mercedes-benz s-class heat/ac controller, 220 type, front; s500 00 01 02 03(US $75.00)
VW has released images of its next production small car, the Up! ahead of its Frankfurt debut next month. It's almost four years to the day since the first concept Up!Fri, 07 Mar 2014
Apple has finally announced its solution to in-car phone connectivity. But has the partnership with the big car brands created a connected car system we’ll all love? T3.com editor-in-chief Kieran Alger put CarPlay to the test at this week's Geneva Motor Show for MSN Cars.Wed, 01 Apr 2009
Formula One powerhouse McLaren secretly has begun work on a replacement for its legendary F1 supercar, while it also gears up to become a mainstream sports-car maker. McLaren's Technology Center in Woking, England, has built some 2,000 McLaren SLR supercars a year for Mercedes-Benz, but McLaren boss Ron Dennis reportedly has his sights set on producing 1,000 of its upcoming Ferrari F430-fighting P11s a year starting in 2011. The number, Dennis said, will rise to 4,000 cars by mid-decade as future models such as the Porsche 911-challenging P8 come on line.