Car Power Supply Converter Adapter 20-31v/12v -15a Dc/dc Inverter on 2040-parts.com
Romford, Essex, United Kingdom
Power Inverters for Sale
- Wagan elite 1500w pure sine wave inverter(US $515.00)
- ! 24v to 12v 15 a power converter step-down de18v-32v dc12v output converter(AU $69.00)
- Ring compact 120w usb-2a power source inverter mains power on the move mp:120(US $)
- Cyberpower pc laptop notebook power inverter car adapter usb 150w (cps150bu)
- Ssl cap200b 2 frad power capacitor 20vdc 24v surge + inline fuse
- Car inverter 2000w dc 12v ac 220v vehicle power supply switch on-board charger(US $18.99)
Fiat Qubo gets eco:DriveTue, 14 Jul 2009
the Fiat Qubo is now being fitted with eco:Drive - Fiat's economy driving monitor But as all things ‘Eco’ are the name of the game at the moment (which we’re all in favour of – just don’t use ‘Man-Made Climate Change’ as the reason) Fiat are bolting on their eco:Drive system to the Qubo – but don’t worry it will shove the price up if you’re thinking of getting one – it’s a freebie. The Fiat eco-Drive started out with a launch on the Fiat 500 earlier in the year, and is now available on not just the 500, but the Grand Punto and the Bravo. Basically, it’s a USB stick that you plug in to the car which can then be read by software to tell you how badly you’re driving.
Geneva Motor Show 2013: Debutants [UPDATED]Fri, 01 Mar 2013
The Geneva motor show will be held from from 5-17 March at the Palexpo center. Marking the opening of the European motor show season, the 2013 Geneva show promises a host of world debuts for both production and concept models. Once again, the stage is set for the most exciting European show to set the benchmark for other's to come.
Skoda Fabia (2006): first official picturesTue, 12 Dec 2006
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 12 December 2006 11:30 Skoda Fabia: the lowdown The Skoda Fabia is growing up. The second generation of the supermini will roll into UK showrooms in May 2007 – and Skoda promises it’s bigger, better equipped and safer than before. The new Fabia is less wacky looking than the cut ’n’ shut Roomster mini-MPV, but shares that car’s new family face, framed by large swept-back headlamps and a prominent grille.