Carbides 95 Zr 440 Plastic Ski Only! W8-122 on 2040-parts.com
Pigeon, Michigan, United States
Carbides 95 ZR440 plastic ski only! W8-122
Skis & Runners for Sale
- Arctic cat 2016 proclimb c&a pro xcs white skis, loops, mounts, 6" carbides(US $469.00)
- Two 8" woody's slim jim dooly arctic cat snowmobiles sa8-9750(US $152.95)
- Kimpex plastic ski yellow pair 2 arctic cat polaris ski-doo yamaha 1983 to 2015(US $135.50)
- Riders choice carbide runner dual ski wear bar 60 deg 8 in. polaris 1988 to 2006(US $53.60)
- Plastic ski & pair 6" carbides for polaris rush switchback indy snowmobile used(US $134.99)
- Kimpex carbide runners 90 deg skidoo safari skandic tundra formula 1984 to 1992(US $49.65)
Ford Fiesta ST3 is the new range-topping STWed, 23 Apr 2014
The Ford Fiesta ST3 (pictured) launches The absence of an RS Ford at the moment means lovers of fast Fords have to settle for an ST, rather than a full-fat RS. But it seems that those who do opt for the ST versions of Ford’s cars are willing to pay more to get a bettered specced car, something Ford are happy to accommodate with the launch of a new Fiesta ST model – the Ford Fiesta ST3. Ford are already seeing the vast majority of Fiesta ST buyers opting for the ST2 version (9 out of ten choose the more expensive version) so they’re obviously hoping a big chunk of those buyers will instead now opt for the better equipped – and more expensive – Fiesta ST3.
Subaru XV Concept teasedMon, 11 Apr 2011
Subaru XV Concept - an Impreza AllRoad? Last week we had the semi-reveal of a production version of the Subaru Impreza Concept, due to be revealed at the New York Motor Show. Now, just to be even-handed you understand, Subaru has divvied up another photo, well, tease anyway, of another concept – the Subaru XV Concept – due to be revealed at the Shanghai Motor Show.
BMW looks to patent seven-speed lockout manual transmissionFri, 08 Jun 2012
The intrepid Bimmerphiles over at www.e90post.com have uncovered a few drawings from BMW's latest patent request. The drawing shows a new transmission linkage and what looks to be a seven-speed manual transmission. Like the new Porsche 911, the BMW gear shifter has six gears in standard H pattern, with a seventh gear out to the right.