Cardone 78-4211 Remanufactured Ford Engine Control Module (ecm) / Computer on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Cardone 78-4211 Remanufactured Ford Engine Control Module (ECM) / Computer
On-car vehicle validation testing ensures product fits and functions properly. OE components with high failure rates are 100 percent replaced. All electronic modules are 100 percent tested to ensure they meet OE requirements for the application. Advanced robotic equipment ensures precision made units and consistent high quality with every part. Every unit is 100 percent tested to ensure quality and reliability.
- On-car vehicle validation testing ensures product fits and functions properly
- OE components with high failure rates are 100% replaced
- All electronic modules are 100% tested to ensure they meet OE requirements for the application
- Advanced robotic equipment ensures precision made units and consistent high quality with every part
- Every unit is 100% tested to ensure quality and reliability
- Manufacturer: Cardone
- Shipping Weight: 215
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Engine Computers for Sale
Sat, 13 Jul 2013
The Mercedes SLS AMG Black Series (pictured) debuts at 2013 Goodwood FoS
In case you hadn’t noticed, it’s the Goodwood Festival of Speed this weekend and car makers are out in force with their fastest supercars and classics. Mercedes always offer a decent show at Goodwood and this year is no different, with the UK dynamic debut for the Mercedes SLS AMG Black Series, which will be strutting its stuff all weekend up the hillclimb. At the other end of the performance range, the Mercedes A45 AMG is also in action showing the crowds just what 360bhp in a compact hatch can do with its runs up the hillclimb.
Fri, 10 Aug 2007
By Ben Whitworth
First Official Pictures
10 August 2007 09:52
Nice rally car and all, but I'm a bit lost... It's simple. At the upcoming Frankfurt motorshow, Subaru will pull the wraps off this Impreza WRC 'concept' car, which is great for rally fans.
Wed, 20 Nov 2013
The Subaru Levorg, eh? This is a ‘concept’ version for a next generation Subaru estate, and though it’s not being explicitly underlined here at Tokyo 2013, we understand the name is an amalgamation of Legacy, Revolution and Touring. While revolutionary wouldn’t exactly be out first choice description, the Levorg does feature a new 170hp 1.6-litre DIT turbo engine, and the latest Subaru EyeSight safety technology.