Cardone 78-4211 Remanufactured Ford Engine Control Module (ecm) / Computer on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Cardone 78-4211 Remanufactured Ford Engine Control Module (ECM) / Computer
On-car vehicle validation testing ensures product fits and functions properly. OE components with high failure rates are 100 percent replaced. All electronic modules are 100 percent tested to ensure they meet OE requirements for the application. Advanced robotic equipment ensures precision made units and consistent high quality with every part. Every unit is 100 percent tested to ensure quality and reliability.
- On-car vehicle validation testing ensures product fits and functions properly
- OE components with high failure rates are 100% replaced
- All electronic modules are 100% tested to ensure they meet OE requirements for the application
- Advanced robotic equipment ensures precision made units and consistent high quality with every part
- Every unit is 100% tested to ensure quality and reliability
- Manufacturer: Cardone
- Shipping Weight: 215
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Engine Computers for Sale
Tue, 03 Mar 2009
By Ben Pulman
First Official Pictures
03 March 2009 13:04
Aston Martin officially unveiled the One-77 at the Geneva motor show today, displaying a full-size model of the car and an exposed carbonfibre chassis, designed to showcase the engineering expertise inside the 1.1 million pound monster. Right. The chassis might be carbonfibre, but the aluminium panels are hand rolled.
Thu, 26 Mar 2009
General Motors Corp. will halt Cadillac sales in more than half of the brand's European markets following the collapse of its regional distributor. The U.S.
Thu, 28 Jan 2010
The BMW 335iS Convertible - starts at $59K
Normally we would have made the headline ‘BMW 355iS US prices’, but as BMW has decided that the new 335iS is going to be a North America car only we guess that anyone looking for a price will know it’s going to be a dollar price. As we reported last week, BMW are releasing the 335iS to bridge a gap they perceive exists between the 335i and the M3. Which seems more like the sort of think Audi would do rather than BMW, but perhaps they’ve learnt a trick or two from their four-ringed neighbours about filling every possible niche?