Case Lot Of 12 Hawaiian Print Steering Wheel Covers on 2040-parts.com
Alabaster, Alabama, US
Case Lot of 12 Hawaiian print Steering Wheel Covers
Printed fabric covers stretches over steering wheels up to 15" diameter. CUSTOM Accessories brand. Individually packaged with bar code.
BUY IT NOW - GET IT FAST - START MAKING MONEY
FREE SHIPPING TO ANY ADDRESS IN THE UNITED STATES
Apparel & Merchandise for Sale
- Impala 1971-1976 caprice donk fashion retro rally black towels [3 per pack](US $15.55)
- Impala 1971-1976 caprice donk fashion retro rally blue towels [3 per pack](US $15.55)
- Impala 1971-1976 caprice donk fashion retro rally lime green towels [3 per pack](US $15.55)
- Impala 1971-1976 caprice donk fashion retro rally orange towels [3 per pack](US $15.55)
- Impala 1971-1976 caprice donk fashion retro rally red towels [3 per pack](US $15.55)
- Wholesale lot 144 usa car window flags(US $430.56)
The Toyota Etiso debuts in Delhi this week Toyota has been doing little teases on a new cheap saloon for emerging markets, and we know the plan is to launch the Toyota Etios on the Indian public on Friday (6th January). We also know that the Etios is Toyota’s cheap, mass-market car with which they hope to take on the current market leaders Suzuki (oh, alright, strictly speaking it’s Maruti in India – but it’s the same thing) and it’s going to get the 1.4 diesel out of the Yaris and probably a 1.2 petrol as well. The Etios will appeal to the rising wealth of middle-class India.Thu, 28 Aug 2014
THE AA's longest-serving patrolman is retiring after 1.4 million miles and almost 50 years on the road. Jim Haggart joined the AA in Glasgow in August 1966 as a 16-year-old cadet after spotting the opportunity in a newspaper advert. The 64-year-old has helped an estimated 87,000 motorists with car trouble - between 1,500 and 2,000 a year - around the west of Scotland, rescuing animals, young children and even babies that have been accidentally locked in vehicles.Mon, 28 May 2012
Ford has confirmed prices for the new Focus ST. The new 247bhp hot hatch will cost from £21,995 for the hatchback, or £23,095 for the Focus ST estate. That undercuts the VW Golf GTI, which has bumped up in price in recent years to a stout £25,330 despite having a more modest 207bhp. It also makes it better value than the £26,995 Vauxhall Astra VXR and Renaultsport Megane RS 265 at £24,840.