Catalytic Converter Test Pipe 1980-1983 Ford F-150 4.9l I6 # 680 on 2040-parts.com
Hackensack, New Jersey, United States
OPEN BOX 1980-1983 Ford F-150 4.9L I6 Catalytic Converter Test Pipe.
Pipe Has SURFACE RUST from Sitting.
Item SOLD AS IS. NO RETURNS.
ANY QUESTIONS? PLEASE ASK BEFORE YOU MAKE A PURCHASE.
FREE LOCAL PICKUP AT ZIP CODE 07601.
Other for Sale
- Egt thermocouple k type for exhaust gas temp probe with 1/8" npt(C $12.99)
- Stainless steel exhaust cat pipe for 89-98 nissan 240sx s13 s14 silvia ka/sr
- For civic si ep3 stainless exhaust high flow cat test pipe downpipe converter
- Brand-new 4 inch 110mm mild steel super durable no rattle silencer(US $19.99)
- Blox test pipe bxex-20101 fits:acura 1994 - 2001 integra honda 1988 - 1991 civ(US $88.00)
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe tip trim end muffler finisher peugeot 807 mpv(US $25.40)
Theaters and screening dates set for Senna documentary U.S. tourWed, 20 Jul 2011
We mentioned earlier this month that the award-winning film documenting the career of Formula One's Ayrton Senna will hit U.S. theaters in August. Now we have dates and locations for your calendar.
Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe: The VideoMon, 21 Mar 2011
Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe Video Yesterday saw the official reveal of the Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe, ahead of its debut in April at the New York Motor Show. And we may have seemed a tad dismissive. Which wasn’t the intention.
Bentley plans to add four-seat sports car, crossover to lineupMon, 29 Aug 2011
Bentley Motors is looking to add a four-seat sports car and a crossover vehicle to its lineup, using borrowed platforms from Volkswagen Group siblings Porsche and Audi, its top executive said. In an interview during the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, Bentley CEO Wolfgang Duerheimer said the crossover would borrow from the Audi Q7 and Porsche Cayenne platforms. While the crossover may carry a V12 engine like the rest of the Bentley lineup, Duerheimer said, "not everyone needs to have a V12." Duerheimer, who oversaw Porsche's push into SUVs as the company's development chief, said he "knows what is possible" in bringing a luxury brand into new segments.