Other for Sale
- 1955 original ford fairlane victoria cigarette lighter 6 volt nice!
- 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 ford taurus audio equipment 633791(US $100.00)
- New kram premium mutebox 68450 mercedes e-class audio 50/70/command(US $49.99)
- 04 05 ford explorer radio stereo cd player 4l2t-18c815-ea(US $40.00)
- Navigation disc for 2003 cl55(US $89.99)
- Am/fm radio with remote cassette missing knob 98 99 00 01 02 03 04 05 astro van(US $135.00)
Solar Roadways After glow-in-the-dark road markings proved to be a bit of a flop when the paint washed away in the rain, experts are now experimenting with solar-powered motorways. A small, family-owned American company based in Idaho called Solar Roadways has created a short section of road that uses the sun’s energy to power nearby buildings, as well as electric cars. If the solar-powered roads are adopted worldwide, it could put an end to the range-anxiety commonly associated with electric vehicles.Tue, 01 May 2012
The Jaguar F-Type will get a V8 powerplant in addition to a supercharged V6 when it launches in 2013, Autoweek has learned. The much-anticipated two-seat sports car was confirmed in April at the New York auto show. Jaguar then elaborated weeks later at the Beijing motor show that the F-Type would get a supercharged 3.0-liter V6 pushing out 380 hp.Sun, 27 Dec 2009
Top Gear tackles the 'Road of Death' in Bolivia It may be Christmas, but at least we still get a new episode of Top Gear this Sunday – Episode 6 of series 14. But be warned; it’s on at yet another time slot – 7.45pm BBC2 – but that’s because it’s 75 minutes long instead of the regular one hour. This week is a Top Gear special with the boys tackling a journey across Bolivia in a quest to reach the coast of Chile.