Chevy Gmc Truck Suburban Blazer Delco Oem Radio C/k 1500 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 on 2040-parts.com
Stafford, Virginia, US
Great condition, extremely clean, excellent functioning premium stereo sound system for GMC and GM trucks. Removed from a low mileage 93 Silverado. The pictures say it all..very nice, shows minimal signs of use. Fully tested, with all functions working properly to include the tape player. Comes with: radio control head, cassette player, and CDM. Someone will buy this, might as well be you. Don't let this pass you by.
E-mail with questions and thanks for looking!
Audio In-Dash Units for Sale
- Mercedes clk class cd disc player radio 05 06 07 08 09 mf2741 mf2541 a2098202789(US $265.99)
- Toyota camry cd disc player radio stereo 02 03 04 16823 86120-aa040 86120-aa070(US $65.99)
- Acura stock stereo with 6-disc changer & tape player! super clean(US $40.00)
- 2011 hyundai tucson factory oem single disc cd mp3 xm satellite radio player(US $149.00)
- Mazda3 cd disc player sat xm radio 04 05 06 07 08 09 mazda 3 br9e66ar0 14794078(US $125.99)
- Used- traverse -oem-gm-single-cd-am-fm-stereo-radio-mp3-aux-rear-us(US $89.00)
Fellow German, Nico Rosberg, sprayes winner – & 4 times world champion – Sebastian Vettel with Champagne. A fourth F1 world championship in a row has seemed a given for Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel for much of the season, but today, at the Indian Grand Prix, is the day Vettel needs to step up and do what he’s done all season to secure his fourth title in a row. Did he?Tue, 24 Feb 2009
Kia will debut the No3 Concept at the Geneva Motor Show, a small MPV design study that aims to carve a new niche in the small-car market by delivering flexibility in a package that is also great to drive. Designed by Kia's European design team, led by Peter Schreyer, the No3 Concept showcases the Korean automaker's new face with the front grille, headlamps and brand logo in a constellation arrangement. But the most notable of the 4045mm-long concept's design features is its unique extended windscreen and panoramic glass roof with a diagonal supporting bar.Thu, 03 Apr 2014
MOTOR MANUFACTURERS have given strong backing for the UK staying in the European Union, citing benefits including business links and free movement of labour. A survey by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) showed that 92% of automotive firms believed that staying in the EU would be best for their business, although most wanted to see reforms. The SMMT said its study showed how EU membership benefited the industry, such as access to a single market and funding for research and development.