Chrome Exhaust Tailpipe Tip Trim End Muffler Finisher Lexus Is200 on 2040-parts.com
SAME DAY UK DISPATCH, United Kingdom
Other for Sale
- Toyota turbo exhaust whistler whistle sound car dump valve blow off tailpipe(US $13.00)
- Kia turbo exhaust whistler whistle sound car dump valve simulator tailpipe x 2(US $18.25)
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe tail pipe trim end tip muffler finisher cover sport(US $21.94)
- Vauxhallturbo exhaust whistler whistle sound dump valve simulator tailpipe x 2(US $18.25)
- Invidia test pipe hs94ai1tpp fits:acura 1994 - 2001 integra(US $54.40)
- Nissan 350z z33 & g35 coupe sedan vq35de 03-06 / infiniti fx35 suv vq35de 03-06(US $132.99)
BMW 'looking' at an M1 supercar successorMon, 07 Jun 2010
BMW is actively considering a new range-topping supercar model in the spirit of the M1 and Z8, CAR has learned. Global sales and marketing chief Ian Robertson said the company had other priorities, but that there remained a desire to showcase the brand's sporting aspirations. 'We have never replaced the M1, although we have made ventures in that direction,' he said.
CAR interviews Karl Schlicht, Toyota and Lexus product chief (2014)Mon, 07 Jul 2014
By Damion Smy Motor Industry 07 July 2014 11:07 CAR magazine interviewed Karl Schlicht, the product chief at Toyota and Lexus, to find out how one of the world's biggest car makers is fighting to make its cars more engaging. Japan's biggest manufacturer seemingly has quality and engineering licked, but is keen to inject real desirability on its European range - and products like the GT86 sports car and recently facelifted Yaris suggest that Toyota is making strides in that direction. Read on for our full interview.
VW diesel cars to get misfueling protection modsWed, 22 May 2013
Volkswagen plans to refit more than a quarter million 2009-12 diesel cars to prevent North American customers from mistakenly pumping gasoline into the fuel tanks. The service action covers 209,500 cars in the United States and 51,600 in Canada. Affected models are the TDI versions of the 2009-12 Jetta, 2010-12 Golf and 2009-12 Jetta Sportwagen, called the Golf Wagon in Canada.