Chrysler Dodge Oem Radio. on 2040-parts.com
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Amplifiers for Sale
- 2006 2007 audi a6 bose stereo receiver audio amp amplifier 4f0 035 223a 2008(US $325.00)
- Lexus lx470 mark levinson amplifier 86280-0w053 862800w053 amp 2002-07 tested!!!(US $509.00)
- 10-13 w221 mercedes s550 s600 s63 s65 harman / becker amplifier amp 221 900 8103(US $700.00)
- 2000-2005.5 volkswagen mk4 jetta monsoon stereo amplifier(US $24.95)
- Mark levinson amplifier amp 86280-0w480 862800w480(US $700.00)
- Bmw e46 323ci 325ci m3 coupe sedan amplifier amp harmon kardon oem w/ bracket(US $75.00)
Car Design News 2005 Reader SurveyTue, 13 Dec 2005
We're pleased with how things have gone, but Car Design News must continue to evolve, to become more interesting and more useful. We can only do this properly with some feedback from our readers. We need you to help us understand better what we're doing that's good, what we're doing that's bad and what we could be doing that we're not ?
Local Motors launches Pacific Northwest competitionWed, 17 Mar 2010
Local Motors' 20th design competition, themed 'Thrive in the Elements,' opens for submissions starting today, 17 March. The new American car company is calling for entrants to design a car based around the four core elements: Earth, wind, fire and water; challenging designers to create a vehicle that will 'inspire Pacific Northwesterners to thrive'. The deadline for entries is 30 March 2010.
Mazda Shinari concept car (2010) first official picturesWed, 01 Sep 2010
Mazda's new design direction is embodied in the new Shinari concept car. Modeled to announce to the world the new styling language of future Mazda road cars, the Shinari ushers in a new look to replace the somewhat tortured Nagare mantra that has fizzled into a damp squib on the sides of the latest Mazda 5 midi-MPV. The Shinari won't be shown at the 2010 Paris motor show (apparently it's being held back for a 2011 Geneva debut), yet this is a landmark concept for Mazda design, under the new leadership of chief design Ikuo Maeda.