Chrysler / Dodge Oem Wireless Headphones And Remote **new** on 2040-parts.com
Other for Sale
- Gm entertainment wireless headphones and remote **new**(US $59.95)
- Mf steering wheel control module for vw jetta mk5 golf gti mk6 1k0 953 549 ch cd(US $75.58)
- Bmw e46 3 series bmw assist tcu telematics , ibus module , motorola everest (US $50.00)
- Escalade cadillac headphones (US $19.95)
- Vintage 1972 chevrolet camaro and pontiac firebird factory 8-track demo tape(US $10.00)
- 1999421 headphones dvd remote yukon xl denali tahoe one item(US $18.95)
Where are Britain's biggest car buyers?Tue, 26 Nov 2013
Jaguar If nothing else, the recent Used Car Market report – published by British Car Auctions (BCA) – reveals that when it comes to Great Britain and statistics, it's unwise to categorise us all into one great mass. How often do we read 'on average, a British driver does X', or 'a typical British driver will buy Y'? Well BCA's report suggests there's a real north/south divide and some of the results may surprise you.
Ford Grand C-Max & C-Max – Frankfurt CatchupThu, 17 Sep 2009
Ford has revealed the new C-Max range in Frankfurt including the Grand C-Max (pictured). Two weeks ago we took the lid off the new Ford C-Max with the first pictures of Ford’s 2010 C-Max, which is the first car from Ford to be built on the next generation Focus platform (C-Segment Platform). With swooping, overgrown-coupe lines Ford has done a good job of injecting a bit of style and it’s Kinetic design language in to the new C-Max.
Councils urged to shun yellow linesMon, 07 Oct 2013
COUNCILS are being asked to cut unsightly yellow lines as part of a Government drive to rid the streets of clutter. Local Transport Minister Norman Baker has urged local authorities to think about using restricted parking zones, instead of automatically opting to use yellow lines to control parking, particularly in single streets and environmentally-sensitive areas in towns and cities. Restricted parking zones require a limited number of signs which tell motorists if they can or can not park and during which times and are considered less intrusive than conventional yellow lines.