Chrysler Oem Chrysler Disc Brake Caliper 05010033aa Image 8 on 2040-parts.com
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Performance Brake Calipers for Sale
- Chrysler oem disc brake caliper 05017833aa image 6(US $149.03)
- Chrysler oem disc brake caliper 05017832aa image 6(US $149.03)
- Chrysler oem chrysler disc brake caliper 05010032aa image 4(US $253.82)
- Chrysler oem disc brake caliper 05086361aa image 6(US $149.03)
- Chrysler oem chrysler disc brake caliper 05011746ab image 8(US $137.46)
- Chrysler oem chrysler disc brake caliper 05011700aa image 9(US $171.22)
BMW 4-series coupe (2013) first official picturesFri, 14 Jun 2013
These are the first official pictures of the new BMW 4-series coupe. The replacement for the existing 3-series coupe, it mixes the shape of the Concept 4-series with toned-down details from the regular F30-gen 3-series saloon. The rear-drive, 2+2-seater coupe will go on UK sale in October 2013, after its in the metal debut at the 2013 Frankfurt motor show this September.
Jaguar X-Type axed earlyWed, 15 Jul 2009
Jaguar is ending production of the Jaguar X-Type at the end of the year The X-Type recipe was a Ford inspired one. Take the basics of the Ford Mondeo – a much better car than it’s given credit for – and Jaguar-ify it to produce a smaller car to fit in to the Audi A4 / BMW 3 Series / Mercedes C-Class category. But it got saddled with the looks of the old Jaguar XJ (i.e.
Lexus LF-Xh concept (2007): first official picturesThu, 11 Oct 2007
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 11 October 2007 09:50 Lexus LF-Xh Concept: the lowdown Lexus will show off its latest wares on home territory at this month's 40th Tokyo Motor Show - and the big news is a preview of the next-generation RX soft-roader. The LF-Xh is longer and wider than today's car, but a full 40mm lower - suggesting the Japanese are taking cars like the forthcoming half 4x4, half coupe BMW X6 very seriously. Naturally, the next RX will build upon today's RX400h hybrid.