Up for sale is an original CLARION faceplate case. This piece is used but in great condition. Free shipping. I accept paypal as form of payment.
Other for Sale
- New greddy emanage e-manage ultimate *newest firmware*!! computer ecu piggy back(US $541.49)
- 1965 chevrolet delco radio dash mounting bracket impala bel air biscayne 65 ss(US $13.00)
- Genuine mercedes-benz rear seat entertainment system, headphones gl, m & r class(US $112.00)
- Pioneer car stereo trim ring for deh-16 deh-1600 yrs 2003' 2004' model(US $11.99)
- Wolo 330 horn novelty horn ooooga 12 v 114 db each(US $39.92)
- Kenwood car stereo kdc mp225 complete with harness(US $26.95)
This is the MG’s new Fiesta-fighting supermini: the MG3. It’ll go on sale in late 2013 carrying Korean brand-challenging prices and what MG is touting as ‘a distinctive statement of modern British style’ aimed at young buyers. Though the 3 is more likely to draw in penny-pinching pensioners, given that MG’s past that is rather more evoctive than its present.Mon, 23 Sep 2013
Hyundai Basildon (pictured), one of Hyundai’s new Fleet Business Centres The last few years has seen Hyundai convince the car buying public that their cars are as credible and well built – not to mention appealing – as anything from the mainstream; no longer a budget option, Hyundais are now a real force. So once you’ve cracked Joe Public and his preconceptions, the next step is to crack the bit of Joe Public that buys a few cars at a time – the owners of small and medium businesses (SME) with a modest fleet (by fleet standards) of up to ten cars. With that in mind, Hyundai has appointed 27 Fleet Business Centres at Hyundai dealers across the UK with dedicated staff – and extra hand-holding and facilities – to coax the small business owner in to a bit of Hyundai goodness for his/her business.Thu, 14 May 2009
Nissan GT-R Nurburgring record By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 14 May 2009 15:45 Nissan today revealed it had smashed its own internal lap record of the Nurburgring in the new R35 GT-R. For some this is manna from anorak heaven; of course, others will dismiss it as yet more hype about a rare-groove racetrack with little relevance to the man on the street. Whatever your view, it’s still pretty impressive.