Classic Accessories Silvermax Trailerable Boat Cover Fits 12' To 14' (grey) on 2040-parts.com
Carlsbad, California, US
Classic Accessories Silvermax Trailerable Boat Cover (Stock No. 15)
Size: Fits 14' to 16' Long (75" beam width)
Retail Price: $69.99
Sale Price: $44.99
You Save: $25 (36% OFF)
Product Details :
Light and strong trailerable boat cover resists sun fade and provides UV protection
- Integrated trailering strap, D-ring and rope attachments
- Full cut to allow extra room for accessories such as bow rails, running lights, etc.
- Elastic cord sewn into bottom hem for a tight, custom fit
- Light, strong and reflective Silver Max™ polyester fabric won’t stretch or shrink
- Fabric coating technology resists dirt and stains while providing water-repellency
- Resistant to mildew and UV damage
- Storage bag and attachment ropes included
Thank you very much !
Covers for Sale
The Rolls-Royce Ghost has been with us for five years, and for 2015 the company has treated the sedan to a number of design tweaks inside and out, and has brought the refreshed Series II Ghost to the Geneva Motor Show this week. The changes to the outside are hard to spot at first, and Rolls-Royce readily admits that the revisions that have been made to the exterior are rather subtle. By far the most obvious visual difference, one that will help identify this as a Series II sedan, are the headlights which have been treated to a redesign, and are no longer perfectly rectangular.Fri, 19 Aug 2011
Click here for the latest on the Kia GT concept car This is Kia's M5 rival. Sound crazy? You bet.Thu, 29 Jul 2010
Porsche's 918 Spyder plug-in hybrid has been given the green light for production. Porsche today confirmed it would build a limited number of cars based closely on the 918 Spyder - making it the spiritual successor to the Carrera GT, albeit with a green edge. Michael Macht, Porsche president and chairman, said: 'Production of the 918 Spyder in a limited series proves that we are taking the right approach with Porsche Intelligent Performance, featuring the combination of supreme performance and efficient drivetrain concepts.