Cnc Custom Wheel Drilling Bolt Patterns Conical Inserts - Mercedes Benz Bmw Audi on 2040-parts.com
Jamaica, New York, United States
Services - Custom Wheel Drilling - on USA Made Top of the Line HAAS CNC Machines (as seen on the famous bike building show in Orange County, NY)
We are offering the following services on all Custom and Original Equipment Wheels
- New Lugnut Holes - $20.00 per wheel - Check Other Listings on our store
- Conical Inserting Lugnut Holes - $30.00 per wheel (changes an existing bolt pattern - This Listing
- Centerbore (HubBore) Enlarging - $15.00 per wheel - Check Other Listings - Check Other Listings on our store
- Shaving the Pad Height (Making the wheel a higher offset) - $20.00 per wheel - Check Other Listings on our store
ALL PRICES ARE PER WHEEL - for 4 pcs you must click quantity of 4 when winning the auction
We have been in the custom wheel business for over 10 years and are highly skilled and capable. All machine work is done on up to date HAAS CNC Machines. We have attached an explanation of each of the process's we offer below
- New Lugnut Holes - If your wheel has room to drill another set of holes, you can use this process.
- Conical Inserting involves relocating the lugnut hole via a specialty tool bit and then pressing in a over-sized metal sleeve into the hole. It relocates the hole perfectly for a factory look. Can be used to repair existing lugnut holes as well if they are damaged.
- Centerbore (Hub-Bore) enlarging is to make the center hole on the wheel bigger to clear the hub snout on the car or for any other interference problems
- Shaving the pad height involves us properly milling the back of the wheel to solve fender clearance issues of small gaps. On some wheels when done with Conical Inserting, we can remove about 7mm off.
1) The shipping costs below represent just the shipping back to you once the wheels are done. You are responsible for getting the wheels to us. If you want us to send you UPS Call Tags to pick the wheels up we can gladly do so. The cost would be the same as the shipping charges to send the wheels to you.
2) If you are local, you are more than welcome to come to our facility and drop the wheels off and pick them up when they are done.
Payment Methods For USA & Canadian Customers
Shipping Fees & Payments Accepted
All 48 USA States & Canada Orders will be sent via UPS Ground with Insurance Included
Calculated - 48 US States - Any Major Credit Card or Confirmed PAYPAL Address (UPS Ground)
Calculated - Canada - Any Major Credit Card or Confirmed PAYPAL Address (UPS)
We ship all orders within 1-2 Business Days. We sometimes ship earlier, but this is our standard lead time. Once again, any questions please call us at 718.291.9090.
Feedback Policy - Before leaving any negative feedback, please call us at 718.291.9090. 99% of the time we will be able to resolve the situation before the need to leave a remark. We strongly ask that you call us to ensure we can solve your problem in a prompt and timely fashion and avoid any negative situations.
YOU TUBE VIDEOS OF US MACHINING WHEELS
On Oct-19-11 at 08:03:22 PDT, seller added the following information:
Tire & Wheel Installation for Sale
- Cnc custom wheel drilling bolt patterns conical inserts - impala caprice gm(US $30.00)
- (20) truck valve stems, brass tr500 - tr575(US $25.90)
- Enerpac female dust cap protector for coupler(US $4.95)
- Spx/powerteam rubber dust cap for hydraulic couplers(US $5.95)
- Tc183106a nylon duckhead w/ hardware for coats tire changers & others(US $23.99)
- 5 lug wheel spacers 1/2" thick fits: 4.5" - 5" bolt circle - set of 4(US $34.88)
I sit in a darkened hotel room near the Oregon coast waters. The noise I hear sounds like a loud industrial air-conditioning unit in a marginal, national hotel chain. It could not be further from that: The constant thrum is the crashing of Pacific Ocean waves on the beach, no more than 200 yards outside the hotel room.Fri, 22 Nov 2013
Like most tire companies, Pirelli’s products tend to be round and black. But this year marks the 50th anniversary of something far more eye-catching: the Pirelli calendar. We aren’t exaggerating when we say this is the world’s most famous calendar, which some people stop at nothing to get.Tue, 12 Aug 2014
This is a brand-new Lightweight Jaguar E-Type, exactly as it would have been if it had left the Browns Lane factory gates in Coventry way back in 1963. It’s not a restoration, either, but a totally fresh, zero miles car that will make its world debut later this week at the Pebble Beach Councours d’Elegance 2014. Back in May, Jaguar announced that it would finally build the remaining six "missing" Lightweight E-Types (originally developed for racing) that it never got round to in the 60s – now they’re here.