Codemate Rinda Technologies Codemate Code Reader Tool Unused? on 2040-parts.com
Brighton, Michigan, United States
One CodeMate code reader tool, 94008 marine EFI. Appears to be unused, what you see is what you get!
Service Tools for Sale
- Klein tools digital multimeter - auto-ranging - 600v(US $63.35)
- C4a omc brp johnson evinrude 378103 outboard universal puller kit service tools(US $100.00)
- New minn kota talon spacer block marine atlas 4 & 8 " jack 1810210(US $56.57)
- Volvo penta 876266-8 upper seal kit un-opened boat part marine mercusier
- Klein tools vdv500-808 tonecube & probeplus kit with pouch(US $70.00)
- Klein tools insulated high-leverage side-cutting pliers - 9(US $97.59)
GM's No. 2 PR executive leaves to join United AirlinesWed, 04 Feb 2009
Tony Cervone, a top spokesman for General Motors as it battled bankruptcy rumors and won U.S. rescue loans, is leaving the automaker. Cervone, 46, will join UAL Corp., parent of United Airlines, as chief communications officer and senior vice president, United said in a statement on Wednesday.
Mitsubishi teases three SUV concepts for 2013 Tokyo motor showTue, 08 Oct 2013
By Ollie Kew First Official Pictures 08 October 2013 11:00 Mitsubishi is planning a new concept car bonanza at the Tokyo motor show from 22 November 2013, with three takes on the idea of a fuel-sipping SUV. As well as revealing the future design direction for Mitsubishi’s styling, and potential new niches for its growing SUV range, the crossovers demonstrate the latest iteration of Mitsubishi’s plug-in hybrid push. There’s a full-size SUV design, plus a coupe-styled brother and a new MPV.
Ford recalls minivans, SUVWed, 11 Jan 2012
Ford is recalling nearly half a million vehicles to fix defects that can cause fires or loss of power. About 205,800 copies of the Ford Freestar and Mercury Monterey minivan from the 2004 and 2005 model years are being recalled, because torque-converter output shafts in the transaxle might fail and cause power loss. Ford is also recalling 244,530 Escape SUVs from the 2001 and 2002 model years, which might have brake-fluid leaks that can cause corrosion and fire.