Color Valentine One Concealed Display - Upgrade Your V1 With Color Leds!! New!! on 2040-parts.com
Minneapolis, Minnesota, US
Radar & Laser Detectors for Sale
- Beltronics pro500 radar laser detector bel pro 500 brand new! cheap shipping!!!(US $218.99)
- Cobra radar detector xrs888(US $100.00)
- Usa ★ brand new in box ★ cobra 9345 radar detector laser detector ★ new in box(US $66.75)
- Vintage radar detector warning receiver vixen ii 2 super fox(US $3.99)
- Valentine one radar detector without auto power supply. (as is used)(US $49.99)
- Brand new 2013 escort passport escort 9500ix blue radar detector with gps(US $220.00)
BMW X1: Official with VideoThu, 02 Jul 2009
BMW has now officially released pictures and detail on the new BMW X1 Actually, it’s not all here. BMW has gone a bit overboard with the pictures (nearly 200), so we’ve brought you another fifteen to add to the fifteen from yesterday. Enough X1 pics I think, although the beach ones do have some half decent views!
2012 Volkswagen Beetle to launch with Black Turbo editionMon, 13 Jun 2011
Volkswagen is borrowing a page from sister company Porsche and will turn to the color black to sex up the soon-to-arrive 2012 VW Beetle--and to draw attention to a preorder program launching this year. The Beetle Black Turbo edition follows in the lineage of Porsche 911s augmented with Black editions, and the VW will sticker for $25,720, including shipping. Power comes from a 2.0-liter four-cylinder rated at 200 hp and 207 lb-ft of torque, which is the same as the regular turbo Beetle--and VW's hot hatch, the GTI.
Alan Mulally spells out the futureSun, 09 Jan 2011
Ford CEO Alan Mulally is famously on-message, handing out business-card-size versions of his business plan to all and sundry, including his “One Ford” mantra. “One Ford” covers a lot of ground, but it's shorthand for Ford becoming a single entity where the right hand knows what the left hand is doing. It's close kin to the concept of building global product platforms that spread costs for product development and parts over the greatest possible volume.