Cornwell Tools Swivel 3/8 Drive 13/16 Black Oxide Spark Plug Socket Used on 2040-parts.com
Rockbridge, Ohio, US
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Extral large snap ring lock ring pliers nos made in the usa unknown maker(US $19.99)
- Bonney 1/2 inch drive impact socket metric pa-46m 46 mm little or no use(US $19.99)
- Easco 1/2 and 3/8 drive swivel universal walden 1/4 lot of 3 made in usa used(US $14.99)
- Delphos # 601 12 inch galvanized center tube 9 quart funnel used painted(US $9.99)
- Easco swivel socket lot of 4 3/4 11/16 5/8 9/16 used engraved made in usa(US $9.99)
- Fastening system international d-100-mil-1 blind cherry max pop rivet tool used(US $99.99)
SMOKING IN CARS in the presence of children is to be outlawed in England by the end of the year, Downing Street has signalled, after MPs voted overwhelmingly to make it a criminal offence. A No 10 source said Parliament had made its view clear and ministers are now looking at the practicalities of implementing the ban, with a view to getting it place before 2015. The Commons voted by 376 to 107 last night - a majority of 269 - to give the Health Secretary the power to impose a ban in England.Tue, 11 Jun 2013
The best selling Nissan Juke n-tec gets a revised 1.5 diesel engine. The Nissan Juke – the funky little urban SUV – has been around for three years, and its combination of rugged looks that make it look like an armoured insect, high riding stance and decent economy have made it a popular buy as a compact urban warrior. More than 19,000 Jukes have been sold in the UK since it launched in 2010, and around a third of those have been powered by Nissan’s 1.5 litre diesel engine.Mon, 19 May 2008
By Tim Pollard Motor Shows 19 May 2008 10:36 The ginger motormouth is a well known fan of scarlet sports cars, but even we were surprised when UK broadcaster Chris Evans splashed out £5 million on an immaculate 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spyder. Evans blew €7,040,000 on the black sports car, the thirteenth of just 56 built. It was the inspiration for Ferrari's latest 2+2 GT, the new California unveiled in May 2008.The car was sold at this weekend's second annual Ferrari Leggenda e Passione event at Maranello, the specialist auction of all things Ferrari and Maserati.