Corvette Wilwood 65-82 C2 C3 Direct Replacement Brakes on 2040-parts.com
Camarillo, California, United States
Performance Brake Calipers for Sale
- Pair outlaw superlite style brake calipers 1.75 1.62 pistons 1.25 rotor wilwood(US $199.99)
- Wilwood forged dynalite brake caliper 120-6816-rd fits most bolt on wilwood kits(US $140.00)
- Wilwood aero6 front big brake kit fits 2015 ford mustang,15"drilled rotors,red(US $2,144.00)
- Wilwood pmfr 120-8525 gp320 4 piston caliper with pads .190-.250 thick rotors(US $139.95)
- Pfc brake caliper zr41 4 piston 2 pad monobloc 180x42 right mt 41.323.365.410.02(US $2,344.84)
- Pair outlaw racing 4 piston billet brake calipers nascar arca scca 1.875/1.75”
Magna Steyr Mila conceptWed, 23 Mar 2011
The Magna Steyr Aero light is the fifth concept car from the subsidiary of automotive supplier Magna. The Aerolight is an A segment car, that tips the scale at just 700kg. Powered by a CNG natural gas drive system, the Aerolight has CO2 emissions of just 55g/km.
New Bentley Continental GT Speed Goodwood FoS DebutWed, 13 Jun 2012
The new Bentley Continental GT Speed will debut at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed and feature in the daily Michelin Supercar Run. Bentley sent us a press release last night with their news for the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed, which included the news that they will debut a new model and that it would feature in the Supercar run. So what is it?
BMW plotting a hydrogen fuel cell EVFri, 02 Aug 2013
The BMW i3 EV (pictured) will eventually be joined by a hydrogen fuel cell BMW BMW has now taken its first fully-fledged step in to the electric car market with the BMW i3, revealed in full earlier this week. The i3 is a properly competent offering from BMW and it seems likely that, despite a price pushing on £30k even after the taxpayer bribe for EVs, that they will find a ready market in their affluent customer base for the i3 as a second (or third, or fourth…) car for local runarounds. BMW has even managed to negate range anxiety by offering the option of a range-extender engine in the i3 – basically a BMW motorcycle engine to charge the battery when it runs out of juice – so BMW’s customers who may wish to use their i3 for more than just a trip the shops can do so without getting stranded.