Exhaust for Sale
- Stock muffler for yamaha fz1 w/ exup system and cables
- Mac ac3-0901 suzuki gsx katana 600 1988-1997 performance 4 into 1 exhaust system(US $439.95)
- 1993 suzuki gsxr1100 exhaust muffler silencer 46e2a(US $139.99)
- Rush exhaust baffles 1.5" and 2.0" for harley davidson (2 sets)(US $39.99)
- Fmf 040231 4-stroke exhaust stainless steel replacement heat shield(US $36.44)
- 2016 r1200r oem exhaust header(US $1,000.00)
A look at Toyota future productsFri, 03 Aug 2012
Toyota has slipped behind competitors in drivetrain technology and now must play catch-up against the likes of Ford, Hyundai and Mazda. Much of Toyota's lag stems from engineering resources being diverted by the unintended acceleration crisis and other quality miscues in the past two years. Now expect Toyota to focus more on turbocharging and direct injection, and it may even bring a couple of diesels to the United States as part of midcycle changes.
Audi TT-RS – Officially Official this time!Mon, 23 Feb 2009
The Audi TT-RS Coupe and Roadster – Official Audi images this time First the teaser images of the TT-RS from Audi themselves, then some moody black and whites which seemed to be a leak, and now the official Audi images that seem to indicate that the moody B&Ws were in fact poor scans of these. Oh well, the only thing we’ve wasted is a finger on each hand bashing this out for your delight. So here they are – images of the Audi TT-RS – due to launch in just a week or so’s time at Geneva 2009.
2010 Lotus Evora to start at $74,675Mon, 16 Nov 2009
The 2010 Lotus Evora will start at $74,675 when it arrives in the United States in the first part of next year. The exotic mid-engine 2+2 sports car is powered by a 3.5-liter V6 rated at 276 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque. It rips from 0 to 60 mph in 4.9 seconds and tops out at 162 mph.