Craftsman 3/8 Drive Metric Hex Bit Socket Lot Of 6 Used Engraved Little Use on 2040-parts.com
Rockbridge, Ohio, US
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Craftsman metric socket lot of 18 3/8 1/2 inch drive used engraved 12 point(US $29.99)
- Bonney 1/2 inch drive impact socket metric pa-36m 36 mm little or no use(US $19.99)
- Vintage aluminum tri-con 44132 water hose nozzle(US $6.99)
- Bonney 23324 3/4 inch line flare nut wrench engraved little or no use(US $9.99)
- Bonney 5/8 inch 1120h wrench used engraved(US $9.99)
- Bonney 23322 11/16 inch line flare nut wrench engraved little or no use(US $9.99)
Google hopeful over driverless carTue, 29 Apr 2014
GOOGLE says it has turned a corner in its pursuit of a car that can drive itself. The leader of the technology giant's driverless car project wrote in a blog post that test vehicles are becoming far more adept at city driving. They can already comfortably handle motorways, he said, but city driving presents a virtual obstacle course of pedestrians, cyclists and blind corners.
Jaguar XKR (2011MY) Review & Road Test Part 2Fri, 12 Nov 2010
The interior of the Jaguar XKR So the Jaguar XKR with Black Pack and Speed Pack gets to look a lot more aggressive and goes faster. But actually, it only goes faster because the limiter has been changed. All the other numbers are exactly the same, so all you’re getting is the bragging rights that your XKR can do 174mph instead of 155mph.
Gemballa Mirage GT Carbon Edition revealedSat, 28 Feb 2009
Gemballa Mirage GT Carbon Edition Uwe Gemballa and his team are probably the world’s best Porsche Carrera GT Tuners. There have been a number of tuned and pimped versions from them in the last few years (you wonder when they’re going to run out of donor cars – there were only 1270 ever made), but this one looks particularly good. Based on a standard donor Porsche Carrera GT, the Gemballa Mirage GT Carbon Edition gets a power increase of around 50bhp, taking it to 670bhp (not as mad as some of the Gemballa Carrera GTs have been) and 470lb/ft of torque.