Craftsman 3/8 Drive Metric Hex Bit Socket Lot Of 6 Used Engraved Little Use on 2040-parts.com
Rockbridge, Ohio, US
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Craftsman metric socket lot of 18 3/8 1/2 inch drive used engraved 12 point(US $29.99)
- Bonney 1/2 inch drive impact socket metric pa-36m 36 mm little or no use(US $19.99)
- Vintage aluminum tri-con 44132 water hose nozzle(US $6.99)
- Bonney 23324 3/4 inch line flare nut wrench engraved little or no use(US $9.99)
- Bonney 5/8 inch 1120h wrench used engraved(US $9.99)
- Bonney 23322 11/16 inch line flare nut wrench engraved little or no use(US $9.99)
This is Peugeot HX1 concept car, which will be launched at this year's Frankfurt motor show. With a longer wheelbase than the BMW 5 Series, but lower, wider and 50mm longer, it measures in at 4950mm long, 1950mm wide but stands only 1400mm tall. But it looks immense.Tue, 22 May 2012
The 640-hp V10, the curvy fenders, heck, even the carbon treatments—there are enough spotlight features on the 2013 SRT Viper to outfit two or three sports cars of lesser pedigree. While the potent engine and the striking design are clearly the signature elements of SRT's macho machine, there are a few subtle design cues lurking inside for sharp-eyed enthusiasts. Let's call them Easter eggs, and they're intricate yet intriguing.Thu, 19 Jun 2014
By Tim Pollard Motoring Issues 19 June 2014 14:49 Do you own an iconic car? Perhaps you own a mint original Mini or a landmark supercar? CAR magazine wants to hear from you.