Crg Carbon Fiber Brake And Clutch Levers Ducati 749 999 848 1098 Panigale Diavel on 2040-parts.com
Van Nuys, California, US
CRG Carbon Fiber Brake and Clutch Levers Ducati 749 999 848 1098 Panigale Diavel
Comes in a set of brake and clutch levers. These are Standard Length. You are buying a set of brake and clutch levers.
- Industry-first carbon fiber brake lever for the ultimate in lightweight and high strength
- True continuous-strand carbon fiber construction
- Patent-pending CRG Raceline Infinite Position adjust design
- CNC-machined billet black anodized aluminum adjustment mechanism
- Ballistic black-plated hardware
- Made in the U.S.A.
Check out my other items!
Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my eBay Store to your Favorites
Posted with eBay Mobile
Handle Bars, Levers, Mirrors for Sale
- Honda cbr 600 f4i 600rr 929 954 1000 rr carbon tank pad(US $6.95)
- Scott sx 2 green black handlebar grips fits suzuki dirt bikes motorcycles(US $15.99)
- 1" chrome skull hand grips for harley sportster dyna softail bobber chopper (US $11.49)
- Clip ons handlebars chrome 36mm cafe dragbike kawasaki suzuki 7/8 (US $29.95)
- 7/8" 22mm handlebar hand grips cbr gsx r monster katana zx 9r 636 ninja(US $9.99)
- 7/8" 22mm black handlebar hand grips cbr gsx r monster katana zx 9r 636 ninja(US $9.99)
Despite a few close calls and false starts, Auburn, Ind., remains a town where two large operators hold collector-car auctions at the unofficial end of summer. Worldwide Auctioneers continued at its regular space (though with a much larger sale), and the new kid down the street, Auctions America by RM, took over where Kruse had faltered. Auctions America held a successful rookie effort at the former Kruse Auction Park in Auburn.Fri, 06 Jan 2012
Suzuki Grand Vitara SZ-T Suzuki is launching a limited edition version of the Grand Vitara – the Grand Vitara SZ-T – with the 1.9 DDi engine. Just 500 being built. Whatever you may think about the Suzuki Grand Vitara (and it is better than you’d think off-road) you have to confess it comes with a history.Thu, 08 Mar 2007
By Ben Whitworth Motor Shows 08 March 2007 11:49 Not one, but two hardcore Lotuses? Tell me more... Lotus pulled the wraps off two adrenalin-fuelled racers – the racetrack-biased 2-Eleven and the hardcore Exige GT3 (above).