Cri cri plans original from 90' good condition, anyway the paper is little be yellowed.
Sold as is shipping cost referred to Usa, Canada, Europe, ask for other destination.
Plans for Sale
- Starduster too aircraft plans
- Sport aircraft plans junior ace model e 2 place 24 x 36" 22 prints cr 95mph(US $150.00)
- Sport aircraft (32)plans karatoo j-6 ultra light & lsa 24x18" cr 85mph cost $400(US $149.00)
- Sport aircraft plans headwind stewart lsa 24x18" 22 prints cr 85mph
- Vintage bartlett flying saucer hovercraft plans
- Little wing autogyro construction drawings* plans: covers all models, gyrocopter
Aston Martin will race this hydrogen-powered, twin-turbocharged Rapide S at the Nurburgring 24 hour endurance race in May 2013. The radical Rapide is set to become the first hydrogen-powered car to compete in an international racing event, and the only car ever to complete a racing lap of the infamous Nordschleife without emitting so much as a gram of carbon dioxide. Read on for the under-the-skin tech lowdown.Wed, 13 Mar 2013
We have the first photo of the 2014 Range Rover Sport as Land Rover’s latest take on a sporty Range Rover leaks out ahead of its debut. Land Rover aren’t going to be exactly chuffed. The 2014 Range Rover Sport – the third new model in Land Rover’s new car assault – has leaked out ahead of its debut at the New York Auto Show later this month, thanks to our friends at Jalopnik.Tue, 31 Dec 2013
Tesla Motors Tesla has made a real splash in the electric-car scene, so it should come as no surprise that its success is generating renewed interest in the fledgling start-up. New media reports in the US suggest that one of America's biggest car makers, General Motors, is considering buying Tesla in 2014. Veteran auto industry analyst Yra Harris, of Praxis Trading, told CNBC that GM may make a bid for Elon Musk's electric vehicle (EV) specialist in the coming months.