Dc-9 Original Usair Pilot's Handbook Set on 2040-parts.com
Morrisville, New York, United States
Original USAir DC-9 Pilot's Handbook set. Dated 5/6/88 (however some sections have multiple dates). Books have usual wear on some pages like curling or small tearing but is minor overall. Some text is highlighted and may include annotation, but minimal overall as well. Appears complete, but I have no way of knowing. For the collector or aviation enthusiast.
Will combine shipping if multiple items purchased.
Aviation for Sale
- 1964 cessna model 172 and skyhawk owner's manual d209-13 printed 12-66(US $29.99)
- Cessna manual of flight, flight training system 1978 hc jeppesen(US $15.00)
- Eastern airlines 727 flight engineer training materials - diagrams & photos(US $19.99)
- Cessna 150 operation manual 1968 edition
- Vtg cessna navomatic 200a autopilot(type af-295a) owner's manual(3-74)(US $36.99)
- Very excellent nos 1969 cessna 182 skylane owner's manual 182m d647-13 4/70(US $45.00)
Corvette Z06 Convertible revealedMon, 14 Apr 2014
Chevrolet has announced that it is building a Corvette Z06 Convertible. In Corvette terms, that’s like Porsche building an SUV – people are going to be upset. But not us.
Famed 1931 Duesenberg Whittell Coupe on the block at Gooding Pebble Beach auctionMon, 23 May 2011
Gooding & Co. is set to auction what it claims is "America's most elegant automobile," a 1931 Duesenberg Model J by Murphy, at the company's 2011 Pebble Beach auction in August. Not to be confused with any run-of-the-mill Duesenberg Model J, this particular car is known as the Whittell Coupe after its owner, California playboy Captain George Whittell Jr.
Audi at 100: German carmaker celebrates a century of technology, speed and luxuryThu, 16 Jul 2009
Audi traces its roots to the dawn of the auto industry, and today, the iconic company known by four intertwined rings celebrates its 100th anniversary. From humble beginnings to its lofty status as an international powerhouse, Audi has been at the forefront of technological development and crafting luxury. Along the way, it's gone by different names--including Auto Union AG--survived two world wars and forged entry into crucial new markets such as the United States.