Dedenbear Super Cross Over Reaction Time Delay on 2040-parts.com
Huffman, Texas, United States
This box was just recentlty removed in perfect working condition, thanks for looking, check out my other items
Chips, Programmers for Sale
- Superchips flashpaq 3855-dodge cummins
- Edj3000c edge products 2006-07 dodge 5.9 cummins chip/control module/programmer
- Edge products eef1000 programmer evolution 60-100hp power gains ford evolution
- Moroso steering column adapter 3/4" o.d. fits quick release steering hub # 80170(US $19.99)
- Dash daq xl(US $800.00)
- Magneti marelli power pedal module me200t fiat 500 c abarth dodge dart multiair(US $299.99)
Maserati to build new Alfa Romeo carFri, 13 Apr 2012
Maserati, Fiat Group's luxury sports car brand, will build Alfa Romeo's new halo model, according to company sources. The car is a rear-wheel-drive coupe named the 4C. Fiat said April 12 that Maserati will build a new vehicle for Alfa in Modena, Italy, starting in May 2013, with a forecast annual production of up to 2,500 units.
Where did the word 'automobile' come from?Mon, 06 Jan 2014
On Jan. 3, 1899, the New York Times printed the word "automobile" upon its austere pages. It wasn't the first publication to do so; Scientific American used the phrase "automobile carriage" in a May 14, 1898, review of the Winton Motor Carriage, but the Grey Lady -- a more influential publication -- was the first to debate the term.
CAR interviews new Renault design chief Laurens van den Acker (2009)Thu, 15 Oct 2009
By Guy Bird Motor Industry 15 October 2009 10:29 CAR: How did you get the top design job at Renault? LvdA: From what I’ve been told [outgoing design boss] Patrick le Quément was asked to come up with three candidates, two internal and one external, and somehow I bubbled to the top of the external candidates. I think the criteria included international experience, being relatively young and having a good record.