Dei 10394 Reflect-a-gold Tape 1-1/2" X 15ft Roll Heat Reflective Aluminized on 2040-parts.com
Weiner, Arkansas, United States
Other for Sale
- Turner (corsa) f8x test pipes(US $500.00)
- Atp catless downpipe fiat 500 abarth turbo(US $200.00)
- Mitsubishi evo x ultimate racing exhaust(US $500.00)
- Megan racing down pipe/ y pipe(US $120.00)
- 2008 350z enthusiast oem catalytic converters 37000 miles great condition
- Megan racing stainless steel resonator testpipe fits nissan maxima 00-03(US $71.00)
Nissan Leaf to electrify events at Pikes Peak and Le MansFri, 03 Jun 2011
Nissan going racing isn't news. Nissan going racing with the Leaf electric car is news. The company is taking its all-electric Leaf Nismo RC and campaigning it at a support race for the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Most hybrid owners don't buy another hybrid, Polk study saysMon, 09 Apr 2012
Almost two-thirds of U.S. hybrid buyers returning to the market in 2011 chose something besides another hybrid. Excluding owners of the best-selling Toyota Prius, the repurchase rate among other hybrid buyers dropped to 22 percent, according to a Polk study released today.
Top Gear Tonight: Renaultsport Clio 200, Peugeot 208 GTI, Ford Fiesta ST & New Reasonably priced carSun, 30 Jun 2013
Richard Hammond tests the Renaultsport Clio 200 (pictured), Peugeot 208 GTi and Ford Fiesta ST in tonight’s Top Gear It’s been a while since Top Gear filled our Sunday evenings, but it’s back tonight – Series 20, Episode 1 – at 8pm on BBC 2. The usual mayhem and madness (and silliness) will ensue. but the series needs to be set up first, because there’s a new reasonably priced car.