Deutsch Dt 2 Pin Connector Kit Dt06-2s-dt04-2p on 2040-parts.com
Santee, California, United States
(1) Complete Deutsch DT series 2 way connector with solid nickle contacts.
See below for kit details:
WE COMBINE SHIPPING.... PLEASE ADD ALL ITEMS TO CART ,THEN HIT THE "ASK SELLER FOR TOTAL". WE WILL SEND YOU A COMBINED INVOICE.
Other for Sale
- Deutsch dt series 2 pin connector kit with solid contacts 14 awg(US $15.35)
- Deutsch 6-pin black 14-16awg connector kit crimp style contacts(US $21.50)
- Nascar relay resistor pannel circuit braker 12v 30a x 9 dash gauges toggels(US $45.00)
- Tag weather station with pager(US $535.00)
- Deutsch dt 8-pin genuine female connector kit 14 awg solid sockets(US $10.49)
- Everstart auto wire 14 gauge 20 ft. (a4)(US $8.99)
BMW M8 (2016) supercarTue, 05 Feb 2013
BMW’s plans to unleash a new mid-engined supercar are firming up. Previously known as M1, the 600bhp supercar is now called M8 internally, and is being lined up as the flagship car to mark BMW’s 100th birthday in 2016. M division boss Friedrich Nitschke has proposed that the M8 shares the exotic carbonfibre and aluminium underpinnings of the i8 plug-in hybrid due in 2014.
One Lap of the Web: Automotive remakes, an amphibious Toyota FJ40 and a hyper-realistic CGI StingrayMon, 09 Dec 2013
-- Hollywood seems to be utterly out of ideas, which has lead to a slew of remakes and reboots and sequels. Why can't the auto industry get in on the rehashing action? Perhaps hoping to send a signal to carmaker bigwigs Hooniverse asks: what discontinued car could be reintroduced without any styling changes?
Volkswagen's Golf named as top used carTue, 17 Sep 2013
WHAT CAR? has named the Volkswagen Golf as its Used Car of the Year 2013 and its Used Family Car of the Year in its annual awards. The judges praised the Golf’s impressive cabin quality and refinement, comfort, driveability, running costs and its impressive safety credentials.