Deutsch Dt Genuine 2 Pin Kit Open Barrel Crimp Harley Davidson Black on 2040-parts.com
Santee, California, United States
WE COMBINE SHIPPING.... PLEASE ADD ALL ITEMS TO CART ,THEN HIT THE "ASK SELLER FOR TOTAL". WE WILL SEND YOU A COMBINED INVOICE.
(10) Complete Deutsch DT series 2 way black connector with solid nickle contacts,everything you need to complete 10 kits.
See below for kit details:
Other for Sale
- Deutsch dt 2 pin connector kit dt06-2s-dt04-2p(US $5.89)
- Deutsch dt series 2 pin connector kit with solid contacts 14 awg(US $15.35)
- Deutsch 6-pin black 14-16awg connector kit crimp style contacts(US $21.50)
- Nascar relay resistor pannel circuit braker 12v 30a x 9 dash gauges toggels(US $45.00)
- Tag weather station with pager(US $535.00)
- Deutsch dt 8-pin genuine female connector kit 14 awg solid sockets(US $10.49)
Audi tracks down the last HorchFri, 27 Nov 2009
The last Horch built, found in the middle of Texas It’s been looking likely for a while that now VW has taken control of Porsche it may decide to rebrand the VW Group as Auto Union. Auto Union was the root of Audi, and was formed in the ’30s when Audi, Horch, DKW and Wanderer joined forces to become Auto Union and pool their resources to cope with the depression (sound familiar?). Which might explain why Audi has been scouring the planet for rare cars from its Auto Union days.
New 2013 Porsche 911 Turbo & Turbo S revealed: UPDATED with VideoFri, 03 May 2013
This time there’s no waiting for the Turbo S to follow the Turbo, with both models on offer straight out of the gate. The 911 Turbo gets the 3.8 litre flat six with 513bhp and the Turbo S gets an even more fulsome 552bhp, enough to get to 62mph in just 3.1 seconds and on to 198mph. And, with its four wheel drive, it’ll feel even quicker in the real world.
Nissan Juke (2010): the crossover née QazanaThu, 07 Jan 2010
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 07 January 2010 10:36 Nissan has just released this solitary teaser photo of the new Nissan Juke – the production name for the concept car formerly known as Qazana. It's our first official look at the Juke, which we had scooped over Christmas. It'll be Nissan's third crossover in Europe, slotting into the line-up beneath the Qashqai and Murano.