Downpipe 1.9 Jtd Alfa Romeo 156 147 Gt Lancia Lybra Fiat Stilo Euro 3 on 2040-parts.com
Solin, Solin, Croatia, Republic of
Other for Sale
- M18 x 1.5 oxygen sensor bung extension extender spacer for lambda decat hydrogen(US $4.99)
- Downpipe 1.9 jtd alfa romeo 156 147 gt euro 4(US $107.00)
- Downpipe alfa romeo 159 1.9 jtdm fiat croma 1.9 multijet(US $135.00)
- Set of headers honda accord 90-93 f22 2.2l eng.(US $180.00)
- Oxygen o2 sensor extension spacer header down pipe downpipe bung weld kit
- 2x oxygen o2 sensor extension spacer header down pipe downpipe bung weld kit
Video: Violent SRT Viper Cup crash leaves driver unharmedMon, 21 May 2012
SRT Viper Cup driver David Pintaric got a little wide in his Viper ACR-X at Road America, and the result was the violent end-over-end tumble you see posted above. The opening-lap crash took place during round three of the SRT Viper Cup and was caused by “driver error.” Pintaric was leading the series in points for the season when the crash took place.
Opel AntaraMon, 15 May 2006
Opel unveiled their new SUV at the opening of the new design center in Germany last week. Taking cues from the Antara GTC concept shown in Frankfurt last year, the production version shares its platform with the Chevrolet Captiva. More premium-feeling than the Captiva, the Antara combines the concept's "stylish-body-on-rugged-base" theme with shorter overhangs than the Chevrolet, though the roofline rises to accommodate the two additional doors.
McLaren genius joins supercar projectFri, 11 Aug 2006
By Phil McNamara Motor Industry 11 August 2006 06:49 Gordon Murray – the engineer behind the 240mph McLaren F1 – is now working on a racer that could dethrone the F1 as the ultimate lightweight supercar. Murray has joined forces with former colleagues from McLaren Cars who left to create the Caparo T1, a highly focused, ultra-lightweight sports car. Murray becomes director of advanced concepts at Caparo Vehicle Products.