Dual Overhead Cam Lock Tool Dual Camshaft Timing Belt Sprocket Holder on 2040-parts.com
Martinsburg, West Virginia, US
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Lisle corp. new magnetic valve keeper and remover installer tool (US $49.95)
- Lisle corp. exhaust / strut / tail pipe cut off tool (US $42.95)
- Lisle corp. car truck exhaust pipe expander 1 5/8" to 2 7/16" (41.3mm - 61.9mm)(US $45.95)
- Blue point e1025 ridgid model 25 screw pipe extractor set used missing parts(US $249.99)
- Allen brand standard impact socket set nos 1/2 drive 1 1/6 to 9/16 in metal case(US $99.99)
- 1 7/8 inch single end pump service wrench showing light use unknown maker(US $19.99)
Audi A5 gets new TDIe engines & SE Technik specFri, 03 Feb 2012
Audi A5 TDIe offers more efficient engines in Sportback & Coupe Audi has made the A5 Coupe and Sportback even more efficient with two new TDIe engines and SE Technik specification option. We’ve only just reported the powerful BiTurbo 3.0 litre diesel engines for the Audi A6 and A7, and now we get news from Audi of diesel engines at the other end of the spectrum with new, more efficient TDIe engines for the Audi A5 Coupe and A5 Sportback. The new efficient TDIe engines come in either a 136PS or 163PS versions, with fuel economy as impressive as 64.2mpg in the A5 Sportback 2.0 TDIe 136PS.
Buick hopes 'Truth' site will set it free, help launch RegalMon, 21 Jun 2010
Call it the Fiesta Movement for grown-ups. To help launch the 2011 Regal sedan, Buick will host a social media Web site with videos from buyers supplied with flip cameras, just like Ford's campaign for the youth-oriented Fiesta small car. But the Regal site will feature reviews, not the playful commercials and local coming-out parties that characterize the Fiesta Movement.
Lada XRAY Concept – it’s the Lada EvoqueThu, 30 Aug 2012
Lada has revealed an appealing looking compact SUV concept at the Moscow Motor Show – the Lada XRAY Concept For those of us who grew up on Lada skips – and even for younger readers who only really know Lada for the Niva 4×4 or the Granta – the appearance of a good-looking Lada Concept - the Lada XRAY – at the Moscow Motor Show is a bit of a surprise. But if we look at who’s behind the XRAY, perhaps we shouldn’t be surprised. Steve Mattin, formerly with Mercedes and Volvo, penned the new Lada, and a very convincing job he’s done.