Brand new Kicker DX2502.01 Amplifier. Never used.
Amplifiers for Sale
- 2006 mercedes benz e350 oem harman kardon radio amplifier # a 211 870 15 89(US $169.99)
- Bmw e38 7 series hi-fi audio system amplifier amp stereo sound 8360760(US $58.00)
- 00 01 02 suburban yukon tahoe speaker radio amplifier delco 15762536(US $79.95)
- Jaguar s type 2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-2008 cd amplifier 2r83-18c808-ba
- Bmw x5.x6 e70 e71 2007-2014 series top-hifi system amplifier 65129165013 oem(US $450.00)
- 1997 caddilac eldorado seville sts radio interface module amp amplifier 16230826(US $19.99)
Japanese Grand Prix (2013) RESULTSun, 13 Oct 2013
Japanese Grand Prix (2013) RESULT With four more races left on the F1 calendar after the Japanese Grand Prix, can Sebastian Vettel take the drivers title in Suzuka? That was the question on everyone’s lips this morning as the Japanese Grand Prix started, with Vettel in second on the grid alongside team mate Mark Webber on pole,. with the Mercedes of Lewis Hamilton and the Lotus of Romain Grosjean lurking on row two to spoil the German’s party.
Shooting for the SciroccoThu, 04 Apr 2013
The prospects for a U.S. return of one of the ultimate enthusiast unicorns--the Volkswagen Scirocco--are looking better for two critical reasons: VW's American brass want it, and it will be based on the company's widely used global underpinnings. The latest generation of Scirocco launched in Europe in 2008, though U.S.
2016 Ford Focus RS hits the Nurburgring (video)Tue, 26 Aug 2014
2016 Ford Focus RS hits the Nurburgring One car Ford has failed to produce in the latest Focus is the Focus RS, but that is set to change with plans for a new range-topping Focus RS hitting Ford’s showrooms in 2016, a year before the current Focus is due for an update. So it’s no surprise to see Ford starting to blat the new Focus RS round the Nurburgring – albeit using a Focus ST as a mule for the RS’s powertrain – ahead of a probable reveal late in 2015. Almost certainly powering the new Focus RS is the 2.3 litre EcoBoost from the new Ford Mustang, which gets 304bhp in the Mustang but which is expected to get as much as 345bhp in the new RS – as much as the old Focus RS500 managed.