Ecoobd2 Benzine Car Green Chip Tuning Box For Lower Fuel Consumption & Emission on 2040-parts.com
Chips, Programmers for Sale
- Beer rev limiter launch control power builder nissan subaru evo(US $170.00)
- Dedenbear super cross over reaction time delay(US $150.00)
- Superchips flashpaq 3855-dodge cummins
- Edj3000c edge products 2006-07 dodge 5.9 cummins chip/control module/programmer
- Edge products eef1000 programmer evolution 60-100hp power gains ford evolution
- Moroso steering column adapter 3/4" o.d. fits quick release steering hub # 80170(US $19.99)
Man-made Modern Luxury Materials in CarsMon, 29 Sep 2008
Luxury, within the context of a car interior, has been closely related to the use of wood and leather for over a century. These natural materials have a familiar organic, tactile quality that are intrinsically desirable attributes for most people and, in today's mass manufactured plastic world, they also assume a luxury or premium quality. Throughout the last century, metal, leather and wood have also been progressively supplanted by bakelite, vinyl and then polymer-based plastic materials in car interiors as well.
BMW reveals M3 GT2-based Art CarWed, 02 Jun 2010
This brightly coloured beast is BMW’s latest Art Car, and the company's entry into this year’s Le Mans 24hrs. Based on the M3 GT2, the 17th Art Car has been designed by Jeff Koons and was unveiled last night at the Centre Pompidou in Paris. BMW might not need such help – the M3 GT2 has already picked up a first place at this year’s Nurburgring 24hrs.
Nissan Juke Nismo RS at 2013 Los Angeles Motor ShowThu, 21 Nov 2013
Nissan Nissan picked the Los Angeles show to reveal a pumped-up Juke Nismo RS version of its popular shrunken crossover. This is the US-spec Nismo RS and changes are likely to be made before it went on sale in the UK, according to officials in LA. The car you see here will go on sale in America in December 2013 and it's likely to jump over the Pond in 2014.