Ecu Flashing 2007 - 2015 Suzuki Gsxr-1000 K7-15 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 on 2040-parts.com
Perris, California, United States
Electronics for Sale
- Rpc r5737 5 pc gauge with mecanical speedometer(US $299.99)
- Deutsch autosport as620-35sn 79 way connector for motec adl3, c185, c187 loggers(US $139.00)
- New genuine hks velocity advanced computer vac type cft toyota ft86 subaru brz(US $469.00)
- Active8 bmw m4(US $800.00)
- New genuine hks velocity advanced computer vac type cz bk3p 45002-az005(US $545.00)
- New genuine hks velocity advanced computer vac t-602 45002-at002(US $849.00)
This is the future of in-car electronicsMon, 06 Jan 2014
The annual Consumer Electronics Show kicks off tomorrow in Las Vegas, in the same massive convention center that held the SEMA show only a few months ago. Almost as many carmakers will come to CES as made the trek to SEMA, with seven major carmakers expected to have show stands and two big suppliers – Visteon and Delphi – showing their latest techno-stuff, too. Here, in alphabetical order so as not to offend anyone, is a preview of what we expect to find in Las Vegas this week.
Malaysian Grand Prix (2013) RESULTSun, 24 Mar 2013
Sebastian Vettel sits on pole for Red Bull in the 2013 Malaysian Grand Prix with the two Ferraris right behind. Can Vettel make Malaysia his first win in 2013? It seems there were two races going on at the Sepang track in Malaysia this morning as the second race of the 2013 F1 Grand Prix season played out; one race on track, and the other between team drivers.
Citroen Launches DS3 Design CompetitionMon, 24 May 2010
Citroën's recently launched DS3 is already infinitely customizable, offering a multitude of options to enable buyers to personalize their vehicles. Now the French automaker is inviting creative visionaries to customize the roof and dashboard of the new car in an international design competition. Appropriately called the DS3 Design Competition, the contest is open to both budding and experienced designers – anyone wanting to offer their own unique interpretation of the DS3's roof and dashboard.