Controls & Steering for Sale
- Nos quicksilver/mercury 12' gen ii shift control cable, part # 883719a(US $14.99)
- Teleflex rotary steering cable by teleflex 10 ft
- Nos quicksilver/mercury 10' gen ii shift control cable, part # 883719a(US $14.99)
- Yamaha outboard 16ft main boat harness 688-8258a-50-00(US $65.00)
- Omc evinrude johnson engine remote control pin 126029 (quantity 5) marine boat(US $12.95)
- Nos quicksilver/mercury 11' shift control cable, part # 850716a11(US $19.99)
Volkswagen SantanaTue, 30 Oct 2012
The Volkswagen Santana is a motoring icon in China. Visit Shanghai and the streets are clogged with scores of the sedans doing duty as taxis and official cars almost unaltered from the original 1980s design. Over 4 million have been sold in the last 29 years.
BMW 5-series GT gets a new six-cylinder mixMon, 24 May 2010
After a sluggish first few months for the 5-series GT crossover, BMW executives admit they may have missed the model mix. At launch, the 550 GT was available only with rear-wheel drive and a V-8 engine. That will change with the introduction of an all-wheel-drive model in June and a six-cylinder engine in the fall.
Ferrari 458 Italia launches at FrankfurtTue, 15 Sep 2009
The Ferrari 458 Italia officially launched today at Frankfurt The styling is a little subjective; it’s very much of the time. To us it looks fantastic, and if the 458 wallpaper downloads from Cars UK are anything to go by, you feel the same. We know how quick it is – 0-60mph in around 3.4 seconds and over 200mph – and we know all about the toys and the new dash.