1100 pump flows approx 13 gallons. Used on alcohol funny car, dragster, altered.
Fuel Injection & Pumps for Sale
- Hilborn pg 150 c fuel pump dash 8 & dash 6 sprint car midget racing
- Efi injection complete 426 late style hemi - 16 bolt hilborn ready for street(US $7,695.00)
- Ford 2013-14 shelby gt500 mustang 52# fuel injectors ev14 uscar(US $169.00)
- Rons 0-1/2 fuel injection pump w/drive for supercharger blower injector enderle(US $179.99)
- Bosch 65lb (650cc) high-impedance fuel injector(US $64.99)
- Magnafuel 300 fuel pump(US $125.00)
Bertone will introduce its new Nuccio concept car at the Geneva Motor Show as it celebrates its 100th anniversary. The concept – named after the son of the company's founder Nuccio Bertone, who died in 1997 – appears to take inspiration from the 1970 Lancia Stratos HF Zero, one of Bertone's most famous designs, created by Marcello Gandini. The similarities in these teaser sketches include the extreme wedge profile and hood/windscreen surface, highlighted in orange.Thu, 12 Jun 2014
THE COMPETITION WATCHDOG is proposing to impose a cap on replacement vehicle costs following motor accidents as part of a clampdown to help cut premiums for all drivers in the £11 billion private motor insurance market. The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) said the cap on charges passed to the insurer of the driver who is at-fault in an accident for the cost of providing a replacement vehicle to the non-fault driver, would "more closely reflect the costs incurred and remove significant inefficiencies". The watchdog has previously found that the "complex chain" of claim costs following an accident collectively inflates premiums by as much as £200 million a year.Mon, 27 Jul 2009
The Jaguar XFR has quite astonishing - and controllable - performance You start to wonder if Jaguar has screwed up and put the normally aspirated version of the potent V8 in the XFR. This can’t be an M5 competitor – it’s just too civilised. The ride is cosseting and compliant, but with an underlying – and reassuring – firmness.