Engine Ecm Electronic Control Module Sedan Xi Fits 01-05 Bmw 325i 121939 on 2040-parts.com
Concord, New Hampshire, United States
Engine Computers for Sale
- 37820-pr3-j01 honda ecu (engine computer)(US $90.00)
- 2003 dodge caravan grand caravan tcm tcu 3.3 & 3.8l transmission control module(US $55.00)
- 2001 01 jeep grand cherokee 4.7l transmission control modlule computer tcu tcm(US $40.00)
- Mspnp pro tunable ecu for 1993-1998 toyota supra 2jz-gte, lexus sc300(US $1,599.00)
- Engine control module/ecu/ecm/pcm prom acdelco gm original equipment 16217619
- 96-98 honda civic ex d16y8 vtec engine wirering harness(US $190.00)
Nissan aiming to build radically different 2015 Le Mans prototypeThu, 12 Dec 2013
By Ben Pulman 12 December 2013 12:00 Nissan is targeting an entry into the 2015 Le Mans 24hrs with a race car that will be radically different to the LMP1 prototypes fielded by Porsche, Audi and Toyota. Nissan will compete at Le Mans in 2014 with the radical ZEOD RC, filling the ‘experimental competitor’ pit garage last used in 2012 by the Nissan-powered DeltaWing, but it wants to use that experience to build a challenger for the premier LMP1 category in 2015, one that stands out from the rest of the field. ‘We have an active programme now,’ Nissan chief planning officer Andy Palmer (pictured, right) told CAR.
Mercedes E63 AMG S (2013) priced from £83,470Mon, 13 May 2013
Mercedes has announced the hottest E-class you can buy, the E63 AMG S, will cost from £83,470 in the UK from June 2013. In uprated 'S' guise, the 577bhp/580lb ft exec saloon monster can only be ordered with 4Matic all-wheel drive in left-hand drive markets, but the UK gets only rear-drive cars. CAR has already tried the E63 AMG S in 4Matic form: click here for our full review.
Westfield at the London motor show 2008Thu, 24 Jul 2008
Westfield's Active Drift Experience is a welcome breath of fresh air at the London motor show. Cue sideways action galore By Guy Bird and CAR reader reporter asp Motor Shows 24 July 2008 10:20 If you're attending the London motor show and fancy a breath of fresh air (it gets swelteringly hot in Excel), you must head outside to see some oversteer action in the Active Drift Experience. What’s new on Westfield’s motor show stand?