Escort Passport & Beltronics 120 Ac (wall) To 12 Volt (radar) Adapter. on 2040-parts.com
McCormick, South Carolina, United States
NEW FOR ESCORT PASSPORT & BELTRONICE
120 AC TO 12VOLT OUT POWER ADAPTER.
NO MORE GOING OUT TO YOUR CAR OR TRUCK WITH YOUR LAPTOP, OR TABLET TO DOWN LOAD THE SOFTWARE FOR YOUR ESCORT OR BELTRONICS RADAR UNITS. JUST TAKE THE RADAR INTO YOUR HOME PLUG (THIS WALL POWER CORD) INTO THE WALL, AND THEN TO YOUR UNIT, AND CONNECT THE USB DATA CABLE TO YOUR PC AND TO YOUR UNIT, AND START DOWNLOADING ALL THE NEW SOFTWARE TO YOU UNIT.
THIS SET INCULDS THE FOLLOWING:
(1) 120v. AC TO 12 VOLT POWER CORD.
(1) DOWNLOAD CABLE FOR YOUR UNIT TO YOUR PC (NEW).
ALL 100% NEW PARTS!!!
WE ARE CLOSE ON SAT, SUN, & HOILYDAYS. ALL ORDER PLACE ON THEM DAYS WILL BE MAILED OUT THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY / WORKING DAY.
Radar & Laser Detectors for Sale
- Escort passport & beltronics replacement mount and (4) suction cups(US $4.85)
- Escort passport 9500i, 9500ix, red line, max speaker replacement ***new***(US $7.00)
- Escort passport 8500 x 50 "black"power kit replacement set ***new***(US $7.50)
- Cobra radar detector xrs888(US $70.00)
- Original conqueror x523 super radar detector car with russian and english voice(US $96.00)
- License plate stealth protection against insects dust rocks theft europe plastic(US $130.00)
Honda CR-V (2006): first official picturesFri, 01 Sep 2006
By Angus Fitton First Official Pictures 01 September 2006 08:19 The lowdown This is the all-new, bigger, faster and safer Honda CR-V. Due to hit our roads in January 2007, it’s aimed squarely at Land Rover’s new Freelander. Fresh new styling clothes an all-new platform, firmer suspension and a new adaptive four-wheel drive system.
Eighty years of major motion…from NissanThu, 26 Dec 2013
Today, Dec. 26, 2013, Nissan claims to celebrate 80 years of "moving people with innovative and exciting cars," according to a tersely worded press release. But like all stories, the press release is only the happy, corporate-sanitized version: the real story is a bit more involved than that.
Aston Martin's £20k Cygnet city car concept (2009) : first official picturesMon, 29 Jun 2009
Aston Martin's £20k city car By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 29 June 2009 09:00 This isn’t a joke, but a concept for Aston Martin’s new £20k city car. Called the Cygnet, it’s a tiny Toyota iQ-based commuter car redesigned inside and out, and will be sold to existing and future Aston owners from the end of 2010. Well, an Aston city car.