Extra Parts Kit. Opt7 10pc Motorcycle Led Strip Kit Motorcycle on 2040-parts.com
Spring Hill, Florida, United States
I bought second kit to add more lights. 3 light strips left lots if wire 2 remotes 1 control box. All psc never used
Lighting for Sale
- 03-05 r6r 06-09 r6s yamaha yzf oem headlights headlamps fairing hid 03 04 05 06(US $39.00)
- Honda vtx1800f (spec 1 only) 2004-2008 national cycle. spot light bar n942a nib(US $269.95)
- Yamaha stryker 2011-2014 led integrated turn signal fender brake light smoked(US $152.99)
- Harley fxd, fxdl, fxdx, fxdc dyna 1993-05 national cycle. spotlight bar n935(US $283.45)
- Yamaha r6 08-16 rear clear tail lamp tailight light r6r yzfr6 2014(US $24.99)
- Throttle control 1" bars single cable chrome clamp nylon sleeve harley handlebar(US $12.99)
New Bentley Continental GT Speed hits 205mph (video)Wed, 22 Aug 2012
With the new Bentley Continental GT Speed about to get its public debut at the Moscow Motor Show we have new video of the GT Speed hitting 205mph. We had the news this morning that the Bentley Continental GT and GTC are both getting the new 8-speed ZF gearbox to make them both quicker and more economical, a new feature for the W12 engined Bentleys that’s also shared by the new Continental GT Speed. The GT Speed is due to get its public debut at the Moscow Motor Show next week, and as a bit of a PR trailer for its public debut Bentley has released new video of the GT Speed doing what it does very well – going quickly.
Concept Car of the Week: Italdesign Columbus (1992)Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Following the success of large MPVs such as the Renault Espace and Chrysler Voyager, the idea of adding luxury to the already spacious interior seemed like a natural step forward in the early nineties. A few would remember the De la Chapelle Parcours, a sort of hyper-luxurious Espace powered by a 326bhp V8 from Mercedes. However, they only sold one.
Good Ideas Salon, TokyoFri, 30 Oct 2009
To discuss ‘pure living' as a concept, Nissan and trends company PSFK hosted the Good Ideas Salon in Tokyo on 20 October 2009; a moderated conversation between International and local guests explored how pure living manifests itself in design, technology, urban living and transportation. Panelist Marc Alt, founder of Marc Alt + Partners, a strategic agency dedicated to sustainability and social innovation, began the Salon discussion stating that, "Companies and individuals need to understand what it means to be green in their daily lifestyle choices. Sustainability is not just about creating energy-efficient resources, but being more efficient in how we use these resources.