Extreme Marine Engine Comartment Heater 450w on 2040-parts.com
Hertford, North Carolina, United States
This heater was slightly used one season. Looks brand new.
Interior, Cabin & Galley for Sale
- Cruisair reverse cycle ac/heat 16,000 btu 115v ac split system, working take-out(US $820.00)
- Taylor made (now dometic) marine air blower assy. 115v - 50/60 hz.(US $179.00)
- Airguide ships bell wind up clock with key boat marine nautical(US $99.99)
- Origo 3000 alcohol stove(US $280.00)
- Awesome stainless steel drink holder blue led illuminated ring boat, rv, camper(US $19.99)
- Ocean yacht wood / steel table stand 25 1/2" x 21" marine boat(US $199.95)
This is the new BMW M135i, a 316bhp hot hatch and the fifth model to emerge from BMW's new M Performance Automobiles tuning arm. We've already seen the 5-series (in saloon and Touring guises) and the X5 and X6 with triple-turbo diesel engines from this new sub-division of BMW's infamous M Division, but the M135i the first petrol offering. The M135i was previewed by a concept car at the 2012 Geneva motor show earlier this year, and the production version is little different.Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Mercedes-Benz has revealed its new CLA, a four-door coupe based on the A-class, at an event held in Detroit on the night before this year's motor show opens. But to keep your attention on the big-selling E-class which also makes its debut here, the CLA won't be on Mercedes' show stand, and will make its official public debut at Berlin Fashion Week later this month. Where does the 2013 CLA sit in the Mercedes range?Mon, 02 Jun 2008
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 02 June 2008 10:15 Remember we brought you news of the new Nissan GT-R setting a new Nurburgring record of 7min 29sec? Well now you can see the hot lap on video, courtesy of our Youtube film below. It’s not the best quality (it seems to have been filmed from a TV monitor at a Nissan event), but you can see test driver Tochio Suzuki at work in this eight-minute clip as he masters the Nordschleife’s notorious corners.