Falcon 2 Speed Racing Transmission With Internal Clutch Modified Or Late Model on 2040-parts.com
Sacramento, California, United States
Falcon 2 speed racing transmission with internal clutch. Perfect for modified or late model. I bought this transmission and never used it. Goes in and out of gear fine but I have never had it in a car. Selling as is with no warranties.
Modifieds for Sale
- Lon22569 - longacre billet rear-end breather kits fits 1.50(US $38.95)
- Longacre 40250 gagelite kit f/p 1/8in.(US $29.99)
- Bicknell steering wheel quick release imca 600 micro sprint street stock rat rod
- Cpt mfg modular shaw style 2 3 link clamping bracket sport mod, b modified imca(US $223.95)
- New stock car racing collapsible steering shaft 32"-42" late model, street stock(US $149.99)
- Ford 9 inch 5.67 gear used imca ump nascar ring and pinion(US $99.99)
First MINI Coupé rolls off the production lineMon, 11 Jul 2011
MINI Coupe - first production car rolls out at Cowley We’ve only recently had the reveal of the new MINI Coupe – well, the production car reveal, that is. We had the first reveal of the MINI Coupe Concept nearly two years ago and, despite the production MINI Coupe looking almost exactly the same as the concept, MINI managed to do the production reveal in two stages – one with swirly disguise round the rump followed by a full reveal a week or three later. Still, all the pre-production marketing flim-flam out of the way, MINI are getting down to actually making the car that promises to be the most fun (modern) MINI so far, and the very first MINI Coupe has now rolled off the production line at Cowley – cue PR opportunity.
Chinese Grand Prix (2010) RESULTSun, 18 Apr 2010
The Shanghai Grand Prix 2010 gets underway. That Jenson Button. He’s making a big mistake going to McLaren, you know.
CAR reader interviews Aston Martin chairman David Richards (2012)Mon, 11 Jun 2012
It's been a busy five years for Aston Martin, thanks to divorce from Ford, worldwide recession, products such as the Cygnet and Lagonda, and an intense racing programme. CAR reader and Aston Martin Owners' Club member Garry Taylor had a one-to-one chat with Aston chairman David Richards to discuss the recent past, present and future of one of Britain's best-loved brands. Read on for his in-depth interview.