Ferrari F40 Seat Belts Shoulder Harnesses Pair Sabelt 3 Point Saftey Harness Oem on 2040-parts.com
Miami, United States
Pair of Ferrari F40 Seat Belts and Shoulder Harnesses
Used, in very good / excellent condition
3 Point Safety Harnesses
On yellow patches reads: Sabelt
As used on the Ferrari LM
Very Rare parts to find in original.
Safety Belts & Harnesses for Sale
- Simpson racing seat belt lot hot rod performance parts black partial used rs(US $39.95)
- New 3" pryotect 5 point seatbelt(1) in factory box
- Used momo 4 point? harness(US $28.00)
- Rjs 5 point seat belts harness blue vintage sprint car demo derby imca j5(US $35.00)
- Simpson 5 pt black cam lock racing seat belts-drag mud-demo-trucks-rat rod-used(US $39.95)
- 12 13 14 toyota camry front seat belt bucket passenger retractor oem right side(US $45.00)
Bloodhound SSC: behind the wheel inside 1000mph cockpitFri, 13 Jun 2014
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 13 June 2014 00:01 Want to know what it feels like to hit 1000mph? This is our first look inside the cockpit of the Bloodhound SSC, the new supersonic rocket challenger looking to set a new world land speed record. The Bloodhound SSC's cabin is cramped and looks more like the cockpit of a Eurofighter jet than a car.
Carlsson's 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-class gets 780 horsepowerMon, 16 Sep 2013
If the Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG or the S65 AMG are too mild for your tastes, then German tuner Carlsson may have something for you. Ignoring for the moment the question of just how we already have entries from AMG, BRABUS, and Carlsson before deliveries of stock versions have even started in most of the world, Carlsson for the moment holds the top spot as far as claimed power figures are concerned. And those power figures depend on which engine choice you start out with.
Nissan Cube – UK Details and PricesSat, 05 Dec 2009
The Nissan Cube hits UK roads in January 2010 A strange little beast, the Nissan Cube. Nissan consider it to be a “unique solution for 21st century drivers” and they may be right. We reported recently that Generation Y Drivers are more interested in comfort and equipment than style and performance, and in many ways the Nissan Cube delivers.