white fiberglass boat table. No issues structurally but does has some cosmetic blemishes on the top near the edges. Please see pictures.
Interior, Cabin & Galley for Sale
- Kuuma 58376 10-piece ceramic nesting cookware set stainless steel(US $242.41)
- Webasto 5011376a koolair pm1000 wet end spare assembly(US $156.43)
- Scandvik 10055p recessed shower w/on/off push(US $70.02)
- Scandvik 12107p shower rcsd euro spray 6ft hos(US $63.59)
- Sea-dog line 589610-1 ashtray beanbag red(US $23.33)
- West marine boat rv bus camper locker cabin engine-rm dehumidifier air fan dryer(US $39.99)
“Mad Max: Fury Road” comes out in 2015 with Tom Hardy (Bane, "The Dark Knight Rises") playing Max Rockatansky in the wasteland that used to be the Australian outback. Lucky for us, that means a demolition-soaked, open-world, off-road-style car game is on the way, too. We checked out the trailer on Friday for the "Mad Max" video game, which has been delayed until 2015, and found that it hits all the right buttons.Mon, 14 Dec 2009
Saab believes that a deal to sell some key assets to Beijing Automotive Industry Holdings Co. will help secure the money-losing automaker's future. "The money will finance the new Saab and contribute to a good start under new ownership," Saab spokeswoman Gunilla Gustavs said without revealing financial details of the deal.Mon, 05 Sep 2011
Ssangyong is the latest car manufacturer to confirm they will be showcasing a new concept car at the 2011 Frankfurt motor show, the XIV-1. The XIV-1 B-segment concept, previously known as the XUV-1, is a crossover concept that underlines the importance of the car's interaction with its driver and passengers, with the vehicle's name coming from the phrase 'eXciting user Interface Vehicle'. Ssangyong will also be premiering the SUT-1 sports utility vehicle, first shown in concept form at the 2011 Geneva motor show and debuting the petrol-powered Korando crossover.