Fly Kinetic Flash Red/black Offroad Helmet Large 73-3472l on 2040-parts.com
Brookfield, Wisconsin, US
FLY KINETIC FLASH HELMET RED/BLACK LARGE
Price should never dictate style, so we created the Kinetic helmet to be fashion-forward without spending a fortune. And like all FLY helmets, the Kinetic is created with the same attention-to-detail, focus on safety, and design bravado as our other helmets. With the Kinetic, there’s no need to sacrifice personal style for price.
- DOT APPROVED FOR USA
- POLY ALLOY SHELL - combination of high strength poly materials create a durable light weight shell
- DUAL DENSITY EPS LINER – two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide more progressive impact absorption
- REMOVABLE LINER & CHEEK PADS - keep you looking clean, help extend the life of your helmet and is easy to use with our “Quick Snap” system
- HIGH VOLUME VENTS – ten (10) massive vents aligned with EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) channels flow a huge volume of air through the helmet keeping you cooled. Large exhaust vents eliminate heat that builds up
- HI-FLOW MOUTHPIECE - designed with a cool style and plenty of air flow
- Free S&H applies to the lower 48 only.
Off-Road Gear for Sale
The mean visual treatment of the Ram 1500 Black Express package is spreading to other trucks in the Ram lineup. That's right; fans of the blacked-out look will no longer need to buy aftermarket parts separately, or resort to rattle-can customization. Their truck has arrived.Tue, 02 Mar 2010
Volkaswagen has revealed the 2010 VW Sharan at the Geneva Motor Show Last week we reported on VW’s little German tease of the 2010 Sharan on the VW web site in Germany, coyly showing just a partial front end and one wheel. But a week on there’s no such reticence with a full reveal of VW’s big people carrier at Geneva. The last generation of the Sharan shared a platform with Ford’s Galaxy, but the 2010 Volkswagen Sharan is a purely VW venture -based as it is on VW’s flexible MQB platform – and comes complete with the standard fashion accessory for a people carrier of sliding rear doors, and a more flexible seven-seat layout.Sun, 01 May 2011
BMW US CEO Jim O'Donnell - "EVs won't work for more than 90% of drivers" Really, you do have to ask what kind of barking mad world we live in when the boss of a car company is forced to apologise for telling the truth, simply because it upsets a vocal minority (and his bosses, no doubt) We’ve been banging on for years about how useless electric cars are as a replacement for the internal combustion engine, and how they are really only viable as inner-city runarounds and as toys for the better-off. Even then, electric cars have their problems. As inner-city cars EVs certainly do the local environment a favour by transferring emissions to the point of electricity generation instead of the point of use.