Fmf 44409 Fmf Fact 4.1 Rct Slip-on Mflr Anod Ti Yam Yz450f '14 on 2040-parts.com
Plymouth, Michigan, United States
Exhaust for Sale
- Fmf 43207 fmf q4 s/a suz/kaw suz drz400/s/sm kaw klx400sr(US $341.99)
- Pro circuit 4h00070 pc t-4 ss sys s/a crf/xr70 1998-12(US $238.46)
- Cobra 3820 speedster slashdown exhaust chrome suzuki c90 05-12(US $575.96)
- 2002 honda rvt1000r rc51 sp2 exhaust header pipes manifold head pipe(US $150.00)
- Pro circuit pk99250p platinum pipe exhaust kawasaki kx250 1999(US $224.96)
- Pro circuit 4k10110 pc t-4 ss sys s/a klx110/l 2010-14(US $269.96)
Nissan Qazana unveiled at Geneva motor show 2009Tue, 03 Mar 2009
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 03 March 2009 12:39 This funky little concept car is Nissan’s new Qazana, a preview of an all-new sub-Qashqai crossover that’ll be built at the company’s Sunderland plant in 2010. All of the concept’s real, from its suicide rear doors through to its 20-inch wheels, but don’t expect much of this to translate onto the production car. The fancy doors and big rims will disappear, but the real thing will still have the muscular yet curvaceous lines of the Qazana concept.
Jeep introduces 2014 Wrangler Polar Edition for winterWed, 23 Oct 2013
The 2014 Jeep Wrangler Polar Edition first made its debut at the Frankfurt motor show this past September, showing off its new front grille, gloss black alloy wheels and polar white interior finishes. The winter Wrangler will arrive in showrooms this November, just in time for the snowy season. The Polar Edition takes inspiration from the great outdoors, incorporating Jeep's 4x4 capability as well as new design cues taken from the severe climate and extreme conditions that characterize the Antarctic region.
Electric Porsche Cayenne – the eRuf StormsterThu, 10 Dec 2009
The Electric Cayenne eRuf We know that Porche will produce a hybrid Cayenne when the next generation Cayenne hits the roads next year (and may even churn one out in the current shape before that). And it’s always possible that they have in mind a full electric Cayenne. After all, even though the Cayenne is a far from lightweight beast it does have enough room to store a decent bank of batteries.