Fmf Factory-4.1 Rct Anodized Titanium Silencer With Carbon End Cap on 2040-parts.com
Payson, Utah, United States
Exhaust for Sale
- Fmf power bomb header pipe(US $192.27)
- Pro circuit 4qy06700h exhaust head pipe 2006-2007 yamaha yfm 700 raptor(US $247.46)
- Pro circuit s/s header honda trx400ex four trax 1999-2009(US $247.46)
- Honda trx250r, trx 250r pro circuit platinum exhaust pipe & 304 silencer(US $349.95)
- Fmf power core iv s/a exhaust system(US $199.64)
- Kimpex exhaust slip-on ref 1260715-029 polaris 335 500 sportman & more 1996-2001(US $159.63)
Honda F1 is sold – unofficialSun, 28 Dec 2008
The rumour-mill (surprise, surprise) has been working overtime on the precarious state of the Honda F1 team. We knew there were a few contenders, with the money and the expertise, vying for the team, but its seemed that Prodrive’s boss David Richards was in pole position. Seems not.
MINI Cooper SD: OfficialWed, 02 Feb 2011
MINI Cooper SD finally arrives - in all variants There have been times since we first flagged up the possibility of a Cooper S version of the MINI complete with diesel lump – the MINI Cooper SD – that we thought we might be barking up the wrong tree. It always seemed the sensible route to go as the world become obsessed with economy, but didn’t seem inclined to give up a bit of style and kudos. It would also – at a stroke – add a new version to each model in the MINI range.
Lyonheart K Jaguar E-Type: Price from €360,000Tue, 19 Mar 2013
The Lyonheart K – a recreation of the Jaguar E-Type – will cost from €360k for the Coupe and €375k for the Convertible (pus vat). For your €360k plus VAT (roughly £366k inc vat) you get all the beauty of an E-Type but with modern underpinnings including the heart of a Jaguar XK and its 5.0 litre supercharged V8 with Cosworth tweaks to deliver 575PS offering a very non-E-Type 0-62mph of under 4 seconds. Fifty per cent of Lyonheart K production is staying in Europe, 20 per cent is off to the Middle East and 30 per cent to China, with a total of just 250 cars being built, starting in December 2013 and ending in the summer of 2015.