Exhaust for Sale
- Fmf turbinecore 2 spark arrestor silencer 025139(US $143.99)
- Fmf fatty pipe 024023(US $197.99)
- Accel motorcycle hybrid design electric voltage regulator 201101c(US $119.95)
- La choppers slash slip-on muffler heat shields for v&h twin-slash round muffler
- 1987 suzuki lt80 gear box cover used #4527(US $15.00)
- Mac yamaha xj1100 maxim 1982 full sys 4/1 megaphone chrome(US $376.21)
Tennessee students help Infiniti join land yacht with water yachtThu, 28 Jul 2011
The Infiniti QX56 is already a land yacht. Its 400-hp V8 can push the three-ton SUV with aplomb, even stacked to the gills with people and stuff, or with a boat attached. And what would go best with a big, gaudy towing vehicle?
Mazda 2 and Mazda HakazeThu, 08 Mar 2007
By Ben Whitworth Motor Shows 08 March 2007 09:15 Lighter and smaller - now there's a change Mazda drew in the Geneva crowds with two key show cars – its sprightly new Mazda 2 supermini and the radical Hakaze crossover concept. In a world that’s piling on the pounds, the Mazda 2 bucks the trend – it’s smaller in all directions and weighs a full 100kg less than the outgoing model. The result is better emissions and economy, tidier handling and punchier performance, according to the spec sheet.
Mercedes-Benz, BMW both post record September salesWed, 09 Oct 2013
Not only are the German horsepower wars still going strong, but if this next bit of news isn't evidence of German sales wars, then we don't know what is. BMW sold 189,675 vehicles worldwide during the month of September, an increase of 6.7 percent over the previous year, which also made it the best September sales month for the automaker. This comes with a small asterisk -- namely, that figure includes Mini and Rolls-Royce sales, though if we're talking just BMW-badged vehicles, the September sales totaled 158,029 (still a 7.6 percent increase over September of 2012).