For Bmw E60 E61 E93 E71 E88 Mini Cooper Ipod Iphone 4 4s Usb/aux Y-cable Adapter on 2040-parts.com
default, default, HK
Other for Sale
- Power acoustik re-cone kit 12 dual 4-ohm(US $61.79)
- Power acoustik farenheit window film 2 ply 6% tint vlt 40 40x100 roll(US $180.59)
- Genuine 2009 2010 2011 honda pilot exl dvd res entertainment remote control(US $99.00)
- Mercedes factory cd changer holder 6 disc oem new + 1 year warranty(US $80.90)
- Bmw z3 (1999-2000) antenna seal upper (exterior) genuine oem + warranty(US $10.90)
- New genuine bmw cd changer magazine 82111469406(US $37.28)
Corvette C7 makes its debut in Gran Turismo 5Thu, 29 Nov 2012
An unusual one, this: from today, gamers playing Gran Turismo 5 will be able to test drive the new Corvette C7 - two months before it's revealed to the world at the 2013 Detroit auto show. The makers of GT5 on PlayStation have modelled a camouflaged 'Vette C7 with Chevrolet's approval. We can't remember a manufacturer letting the public 'loose' in a prototype quite so far ahead of a car's launch before.
Driver in Paul Walker crash was racer in his own right: Roger Rodas: 1975-2013Sun, 01 Dec 2013
You know the headline: “Fast and the Furious” star Paul Walker died Saturday when the driver of the red 2005 Porsche Carrera GT that Walker was riding in lost control in a business park drive, wrapped the Porsche around a tree, and then the Porsche burned. But less likely to make headlines was the death of the driver of the car, Walker's friend for nearly a decade, Roger Rodas, who became Walker's formal business partner and financial advisor in 2007. The crash, which occurred about 3:30 p.m., was near the end of a charity event that the tuner and racing company they operated – Rodas was the CEO -- Always Evolving, announced on the company's web site: “Our next open house and car meet is November 30th from 10 a.m.
Bentley Continental Supersports – The fastest Bentley EVER!Wed, 25 Feb 2009
Bentley Continental Supersports - The fastest Bentley ever, Shows at Geneva '09 It’s official. Cars UK are now Green Car Fans. How could it be any different.