Ford 1946 Nos Dash Board Oil Pressure Guage. on 2040-parts.com
Northville, Michigan, United States
Ford 1946 NOS Dash Board Oil Pressure Guage.
Accessories for Sale
- Vintage picnic suitcase, red, full equipped(US $379.00)
- 1971 buick riviera left door handle pocket 9831236 lock button switch 1972 trim(US $19.99)
- Triumph tr6 head
- Ohio sample license plate bicentennial 1803 - 2003 ~seldom seen~ orig. sleeve ~(US $100.00)
- Jaguar mk10 420g bumper kit new(US $1,949.00)
- Vintage 1930's 1940's unity spotlight bakelite chrome car hot rat rod car truck(US $39.99)
2012 Mercedes SL Official Photos Today we have official photos of the 2012 Mercedes SL, thanks not to Mercedes Benz, but a German car forum. Yesterday we had the first photo of the 2012 Mercedes SL after a scan of Mercedes new SL turned up on the web. We expected that leak would galvanise Mercedes-Benz to bring forward the release of official photos of the SL a bit ( we were expecting them tomorrow), but it hasn’t so far.Sat, 31 Oct 2009
The Lamborghini LP620 YarroW by Wheelsandmore The Lamborghini LP560-4 is a very good car. Not as barking mad as we like our Lambos – you can thank Audi for that – but a damn fine car nonetheless. Its stunning V10 makes one of the best noises on the planet and – unlike most chop-tops – the Spyder is as good as the coupe.Mon, 20 Jun 2011
Citroen DS3 R3 - in action on Goodwood's Rally Stage We’ve already had a wave of Goodwood Festival of Speed announcements on cars getting their UK debut, from the Jaguar XKR-S to the Mugen Honda CR-Z. And now it’s Citroen’s turn for a few debut announcements. Probably the most significant is the first public viewing in the UK of the next iteration in the DS range – the Citroen DS4, which was actually revealed almost a year ago.