Ford 6.4 & 6.7 Diesel Programmer Sct Sf3 + Tunes Performance Tuner Chip 3015 Nib on 2040-parts.com
East Peoria, Illinois, United States
* Adjustable Options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
*This product is not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles
Posted with eBay Mobile
Chips, Programmers for Sale
- Used msd 7,000 rpm rev limiter module chip imca ump wissota nhra ihra nascar jh2(US $5.00)
- Use msd 9,400 rpm rev limiter module chip imca ump wissota nhra ihra nascar jh4(US $5.00)
- Use msd 8,000 rpm rev limiter module chip imca ump wissota nhra ihra nascar jh5(US $5.00)
- Use msd 9700 rpm rev limiter module chip imca ump wissota nhra ihra nascar jh6(US $5.00)
- Use msd 9,000 rpm rev limiter module chip imca ump wissota nhra ihra nascar jh7(US $5.00)
- Use msd 9,600 rpm rev limiter module chip imca ump wissota nhra ihra nascar jh8(US $5.00)
Honda NSX set to returnTue, 13 Dec 2011
Acura, Honda's luxury division, is set to launch two new concepts alongside a showcar preview of the next generation US-market Accord Coupe at the NAIAS in January. The most significant Acura vehicle set to make its global debut is the much rumored and long-awaited NSX replacement, which will be making its debut 23 years after the original appeared at the Chicago auto show. The new NSX concept will adopt a new stance on the super car paradigm.
Rolls-Royce's revised Phantom meets bloggersTue, 13 Mar 2012
'Rolls-Royce only embraces new technology where it enhances the overall experience.' Reassuring words delivered calmly but assuredly in Germanic English by Jörg Bause, director of manufacturing for the Goodwood-based prestige car manufacturer. Somewhat surprisingly this wasn’t a crowd pleasing-speech designed to rouse an audience of loyal clientele, but rather to a small congregation of seasoned Southern journalists, television news reporters and... bloggers?
Dodge ChallengerThu, 20 Mar 2008
By Liz Turner Motor Shows 20 March 2008 20:51 Lucky US buyers can now get behind the wheel of a Dodge Challenger for less than $20,000 (about £10k). The base model is the 250bhp 2.5 V6, described as an ‘economy car’ because of its 25mpg, then there’s an RT with a 370bhp 5.7-litre Hemi, and then, of course, there’s the one everyone really wants, the 6.1-litre SRT-8. As is the tradition at Chrysler, the RT also offers an optional Track Pak.